Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 48,579 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New ROM, pitch your ideas!

Tip us?

deveron3
Old
(Last edited by deveron3; 7th March 2012 at 06:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 133
My number one wish that might never come true: the ability to use the Xperia arc camera app on the x10. There, I said it! Yes, I'm crazy... Would be awesome though...

Essentially I would love to see a photography oriented Rom. I remember seeing an older 2.1 based room for the x10. The dev was improving the functionality of the camera, though I'mnot sure how... If I find the thread link, I'll post it here! :)

Oh, and make Koney famous!

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

kirti_grewal
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Hey I have got another idea for you
However it's really really difficult to implement as I have heard in the forums..
How about bringing Mediascape ??
If that's not possible then how about making an app similar to it
U know which can bring our music, photos & videos together
I know this might not happen but it would be great if u could somehow do it

Sent from my X10S using xda premium

stanzzzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I think make a ROM rock stable, good battery life.
...Would love something with an awesome music player with equaliser, good camera,

####would also love the auto restore app via goofle as soon as you flash the Rom, so that we don't have to install apps one by One,

.. for lockscreen why don't you guys check out Metro UI LOCKSCREEN FROM GO LAUNCHER, its amazing and good shortcut to get through to diff apps.

### Would love battery percentage than stock battery icon. Status bar icon to go green or blue when connected..
### for drop down menu bar you guys can write your initials as your TM:)
### also if possible get us the option to kill task by pressing back key.. We then don't have to get ąn auto killer app :)

Hope you like the suggestions...

Sent from my X10i using XDA

XDroidie626
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveron3 View Post
My number one wish that might never come true: the ability to use the Xperia arc camera app on the x10. There, I said it! Yes, I'm crazy... Would be awesome though...

Essentially I would love to see a photography oriented Rom. I remember seeing an older 2.1 based room for the x10. The dev was improving the functionality of the camera, though I'mnot sure how... If I find the thread link, I'll post it here! :)

Oh, and make Koney famous!

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
Il see what i can do, not promising anything, and cant test personally due to bust camera, but wel see

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirti_grewal View Post
Hey I have got another idea for you
However it's really really difficult to implement as I have heard in the forums..
How about bringing Mediascape ??
If that's not possible then how about making an app similar to it
U know which can bring our music, photos & videos together
I know this might not happen but it would be great if u could somehow do it

Am sorry to say Mediascape cant be ported over, i think wolfbreak attempted this and he couldnt do it, just destined to stay on the 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanzzzzz View Post
I think make a ROM rock stable, good battery life.
...Would love something with an awesome music player with equaliser, good camera,

####would also love the auto restore app via goofle as soon as you flash the Rom, so that we don't have to install apps one by One,

.. for lockscreen why don't you guys check out Metro UI LOCKSCREEN FROM GO LAUNCHER, its amazing and good shortcut to get through to diff apps.

### Would love battery percentage than stock battery icon. Status bar icon to go green or blue when connected..
### for drop down menu bar you guys can write your initials as your TM:)
### also if possible get us the option to kill task by pressing back key.. We then don't have to get ąn auto killer app :)

Hope you like the suggestions...

Sent from my X10i using XDA
1 where using Wolfbreaks ROM, as far as i know only one bug which has been fixed already with bravia install, il check that auto-reinstall app also for you and see what i can do, where going to use a galaxy Nexus theme, but il UOT a battery clock and maybe include T.E.A.Ms battery bar, am not sure about the status bar, il look into that tho Lockscreen is Go EX as standard, ive been testing this over the last few days, so just install it also, you back to press cant be done on this build type, cyanogenmod has that method, but its never been done on here

Hope that answers your questions people! and thanks for the ideas!

XDroidie626
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
http://youtu.be/z65UvJfY-Sc <- Youtube video on what have been on, only UI edits and app testing at the current moment to see what runs with the ROM, will post a 2nd video when we have edited more things

kirti_grewal
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDroidie626 View Post
http://youtu.be/z65UvJfY-Sc <- Youtube video on what have been on, only UI edits and app testing at the current moment to see what runs with the ROM, will post a 2nd video when we have edited more things
Hey pal I'm liking where you're heading
Just two requests
In the video u said that u want the Rom to be as close to galaxy nexus
I appreciate that but please try and keep the camera as it is
And I don't know if it's possible but can we control the music player from the lockscreen??
I mean can u add a music controller to the lockscreen??
Example would be like achtojans semc debrand engine Rom
Other than liking where this Rom is heading
I liked the lockscreen and the app menu the most

THeLogiC
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDroidie626 View Post
the rom looks smooth

and as you stated opera mini will be stock browser I would suggest that Dolphin mini might be a better choice with its features with smoothness
X10 Stock Firmware Collection
X10-The Ultimate ROMS/KERNELS List for GB/ICS
Latest FXP 142 cm9.1 Download Link for Xperia X10

Current Configuration:
Bootloader Status: Unlocked
Kernel: doomkernel v6
ROM: cm7zmod v3 by zdzihu

XDroidie626
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirti_grewal View Post
Hey pal I'm liking where you're heading
Just two requests
In the video u said that u want the Rom to be as close to galaxy nexus
I appreciate that but please try and keep the camera as it is
And I don't know if it's possible but can we control the music player from the lockscreen??
I mean can u add a music controller to the lockscreen??
Example would be like achtojans semc debrand engine Rom
Other than liking where this Rom is heading
I liked the lockscreen and the app menu the most
I understand what you mean with the music lock screen been looking at it my self, at the moment im unsure if GO Locker supports it, if not il see if one can be made with this we did have a request for the Arcs camera, which i presume is same as X10 Camera, if not we shall put up a file with the stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirajp1 View Post
the rom looks smooth

and as you stated opera mini will be stock browser I would suggest that Dolphin mini might be a better choice with its features with smoothness
Il check dolphin mini out later and see which performs better, maybe install both for users to choose for them selfs

Matthyzz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
maybe something like cm mod / uot kitchen make as much choises as possible yourself?

XDroidie626
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthyzz View Post
maybe something like cm mod / uot kitchen make as much choises as possible yourself?
i have been recently thinking about am actual CM version but i want to get wolfbreaks sorted out, started hitting problems with apps and other things :\