HTC Desire S No Service

7th March 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

78 posts
Dear Droid Users,
Last night while I was using the SuperOneClick 2.3 it hanged and I unplugged it.Thinking of the unsuccessful root attempt I tried to un-root it using the same software but it hung again.Then I disconnected it and went to the H-Boot menu then tried to recover it by using the menu.Despite of my hard reset's,since then it can not detect my network.
By a little diagnosis,I have found that only the carrier which was being used during the mishap,has such issues,other carriers those which I have tested are working just fine.
Can anybody help me out please?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by The Sensei; 15th March 2012 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Solved
7th March 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 418

1,921 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sensei

Dear Droid Users,
Last night while I was using the SuperOneClick 2.3 it hanged and I unplugged it.Thinking of the unsuccessful root attempt I tried to un-root it using the same software but it hung again.Then I disconnected it and went to the H-Boot menu then tried to recover it by using the menu.Despite of my hard reset's,since then it can not detect my network.
By a little diagnosis,I have found that only the carrier which was being used during the mishap,has such issues,other carriers those which I have tested are working just fine.
Can anybody help me out please?
Thanks in advance!

Not sure how this could've happened, but it sounds like the SIM is messed up. Obviously if other carriers are working fine (if you're referring to different SIMs) then it must be something wrong with your SIM.
7th March 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-fish

Not sure how this could've happened, but it sounds like the SIM is messed up. Obviously if other carriers are working fine (if you're referring to different SIMs) then it must be something wrong with your SIM.

But the same SIM is working fine in other cells,confusing as it maybe,the same carrier sims are not working anymore in my Desire S.
12th March 2012, 02:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

78 posts
I S-Off'ed it and then quick flashed it and then it worked!
The radio is OK and all available carriers are supported via their SIM cards
14th March 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 42

187 posts
Are you saying the problem is solved? Tag the trhead as solved!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
solved
Previous Thread Next Thread