Market shortcut --> Google Play

Search This thread

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
I really liked the Market shortcut in the upper right corner, but now, once the Market became Google PLAY, the shortcut is no longer valid, saying "application not installed on your phone".
How can I have the shortcut valid again?

pgzerwer

Aug 20, 2011
Peoria
I really liked the Market shortcut in the upper right corner, but now, once the Market became Google PLAY, the shortcut is no longer valid, saying "application not installed on your phone".

Remove Market shortcut and add new shortcut for Play Market. No OTA needed for something this simple.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

gierso

Aug 13, 2010
Monterrey
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Remove Market shortcut and add new shortcut for Play Market. No OTA needed for something this simple.

ist a shotcut on the upper right corner on the motoblur launcher. not a link in the desktop.
i guess you cant remove that shortcut that easy..

you can try a diferent launcher...

where did you updated the market?

pgzerwer

Aug 20, 2011
Peoria
Aaargh! My mistake, I did not even consider you were talking about blur. I got out of blur within the first hour after rooting my D3 and never looked back.

Reactions: gierso

sloaxleak

Nov 1, 2009
Mexico City
sloaxleak.com
Download Link Google Play Motoblur fix

Hello, Google has updated Google Play app to resolve this issue.

You can download it at top of this post

Attachments

• com.android.vending-2.apk
    3.6 MB · Views: 216

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download Link Google Play Motoblur fix

Hello, Google has updated Google Play app to resolve this issue.

You can download it at top of this post
    Aaargh! My mistake, I did not even consider you were talking about blur. I got out of blur within the first hour after rooting my D3 and never looked back.