Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Samsung 1800mAh Battery Photos

OP nathan951

14th February 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 52

467 posts
Thought I'd share my 3500mAh fat battery experiences...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

My results on a couple runs across 3 of my different fatties (I forget which readings are for which batteries,though the data is fairly consistent)

Just updated my ROM to the newest EL30 derivative but the results seem to be the same. (This was all on the EI22 last version)

7th March 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #222  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 43

160 posts
More
its better to buy an oem battery or else you will end up just using the battery for maybe a week and than the true colors of the battery will show .hence you will get bad talk time on it .

it seems like that is the problem with alot of people on here they cheapen out to "test" a knock of ebay battery .
8th March 2012, 12:48 AM   |  #223  

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4arson

its better to buy an oem battery or else you will end up just using the battery for maybe a week and than the true colors of the battery will show .hence you will get bad talk time on it .

it seems like that is the problem with alot of people on here they cheapen out to "test" a knock of ebay battery .

You couldn't be more wrong about the fat generics my friend, they blow the doors off of the OEMs for capacity/$ and yes I've had mine for a while. If the OEM (1800's) were offered at the same price as the fat batteries they'd make more sense but they're not worth it (IMHO) at their present price range
8th March 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #224  
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 439

3,747 posts
More
Hence why you dont buy "GENERIC" batteries, i bought a Gorilla Gadgets and it was fine for a month costed me 26$, bought me a hyperion and get better results and its been over a month and still better than generic and GG and it was only 15$. i have been running CM7, FB15 Modem, @ 100/1000 with VR | Conservative and Heavy UV and have gotten 4-6 Hours of display depends on what im doing.
Most iv'e gotten is 2 days with moderate use and about 2 Hours of actual display time. ive gotten about 4 hours of display time around 1 day of battery time.
8th March 2012, 10:11 PM   |  #225  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,082

2,737 posts
More
Thread jacking. Take that stuff to the fat battery threads. We know they exist and how to find the threads if we need info. This is about Samsung OEM 1800mah batteries.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeinzu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #226  

467 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeinzu

Thread jacking. Take that stuff to the fat battery threads. We know they exist and how to find the threads if we need info. This is about Samsung OEM 1800mah batteries.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Just had to defend the good generics :P (I agree about slim generics being 80% turds though )
16th March 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #227  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 38

111 posts
More
I purchased the battery from the OP about three months ago. My phone is rooted with ACS 3.1 I think. Older ROM, works awesome.

Anyways, my battery life is great.

How great?

I take my phone off charge at 7:00 A.M.
At 11 P.M. the battery is down to 50-65% depending on how much I used it.

This is the stock Samsung Galaxy S II battery in my Galaxy S I Epic 4G. I purchased my Epic on the day it came out.

I make at least 10 phone calls a day ranging from 2-5 minutes a piece for quick work related duties. I probably send out 15 texts during the day to my wife. Play some Draw Something, browse the web for 30 minutes.

I keep GPS, and bluetooth off all day.

This phone easily can get over 2.5 days of life from me with normal every day use.

I imaging the Razr Maxx would last me a week.

Now please do note that some of you will tear this battery up in a day.
I use my phone less than the average person.

Seeing as I sit in front of a desk eight hours a day I use the web for many things I would normally do on my phone.

I have no widgets on my homescreen. I have no facebook app installed.

I have my SetCPU set to underclock to 800 Mhz and overclock to 1.2 Ghz on demand.

I am very pleased with this battery life.

This battery easily improves the original battery life by 25%.

For about $20, I highly recommend this battery.

P.S. The battery fits perfectly with the stock back cover. It fits very snug. Like perfect. It never even comes close to wanting to bulge off. It looks and feels like the original battery is in my phone. You would never know it unless you read the mah rating.

I hope this helps someone out.
16th March 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #228  
Thanks Meter: 12

105 posts
agree with above, been using the 1800 oem for a while now and it consistently runs into 2 days of use before needing a recharge. sometimes with really light use I can get it into 3 days... the ebay 3500mah was comparable ... but then you also had huge battery and no skin/case.
16th March 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #229  
Thanks Meter: 8

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn

Good looking out on the 1800mAH battery on amazon. Ordered it this morning and it has already shipped

I got 2 Anker 1800 mAh batteries from Amazon for $22.99 total. It comes with a stand alone charger (haven't tried it, I already have a different one.)

Battery life is insane! I had some stock batteries, I would unplug them at 05:30am and by the time I got off work at 04:30pm, they were down to 30% or so, and that was on a good day.

I got the Anker batteries yesterday, charged them up, installed one and after almost 19 hours, it's still at 81%! Definitely a good buy.

17th March 2012, 12:25 AM   |  #230  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 43

160 posts
More
Wait till you break the battery in

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread