Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Signal lost with mexdroid mod Atomic

OP peluchev8

5th March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I did a full wipe installed mexdroid mod atomic and had a perfect phone. i was getting excellent 4g speeds but after a while i would have perfect signal and then it says no signal. i have to do a battery pull to get it working again. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and/or what can i do. This happened after i installed dz hboot. would flashing stock g2 hboot do the trick??
6th March 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

64 posts
More
Try updating your radio.. Maybe that'll help.
The Following User Says Thank You to lineaira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 7,273

3,206 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have the same problem on MyTouch 4g never lost reception till I used this Rom? Any Suggestions?

...Awesome...
6th March 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #4  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 16

66 posts
More
The hboot has nothing to do with the signal you are receiving. I would try a different radio. You can also try reflashing the rom, as maybe something did not install properly.

It has been a while since I used that rom, but I recall having signal issues with it as well. I do not think mine were as severe as having to do a battery pull, but none the less I recall they were there.
The Following User Says Thank You to beefynick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 02:46 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefynick

The hboot has nothing to do with the signal you are receiving. I would try a different radio. You can also try reflashing the rom, as maybe something did not install properly.

It has been a while since I used that rom, but I recall having signal issues with it as well. I do not think mine were as severe as having to do a battery pull, but none the less I recall they were there.

I flashed this rom quite a few times already, what radio would you recommend? i tried a thread already but it lead to megaupload. its still down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread