Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MODS/THEME] Nook Tablet ONE-STOP-SHOP for CM7 | UPDATE! Aug/10

Tip us?

akasoldats
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Know-Fear View Post
Of course all the same normal bugs are in this rom. It is just the Team-B cm7 with a theme and a couple of apps applied.
Cant wait until there is a fix for this.

Williamh85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So far the best Rom iv used. BUT 1 thing thats weird and may have been answered somewhere else, Amazon app wants to install onto SD card where Google Play works fine. Is this cuz of the Rom? Iv used another one and it worked fine.

nunspa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Veronica,

First off.. thank you, damn good work....

I was wondering about the white on white menu issue... I had hoped that your version of CM7 would have fixed it, but to no avail.

The biggest issue I had had is with ezPDF, the bookmarks (Called Outlines) is a white text on white backgound menu

have you uncovered any way around it?

Also, before CM7 I was able to install AutoCAD WS, but now it wont even show up in the app store.

again thanks for the work.. B-Team kicked up a nice foundation, you kicked it up a notch. )

lavero.burgos
Old
(Last edited by lavero.burgos; 7th March 2012 at 08:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,308

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunspa View Post
Veronica,

First off.. thank you, damn good work....

I was wondering about the white on white menu issue... I had hoped that your version of CM7 would have fixed it, but to no avail.

The biggest issue I had had is with ezPDF, the bookmarks (Called Outlines) is a white text on white backgound menu

have you uncovered any way around it?

Also, before CM7 I was able to install AutoCAD WS, but now it wont even show up in the app store.

again thanks for the work.. B-Team kicked up a nice foundation, you kicked it up a notch. )
Hmm i didn't noticed the white on white issue that problem was in stock, i didn't play around much with apps in CM7 so confused but will check out.

About an app not appearing sounds again like stock . Pff i have to test many things but will check on it. If anything it could be the smallest changes i made in the build.prop. Apart from that its same ROM.

Edit: You've got a PM

~ Veronica
SG Captivate - PAC ROM 4.2.2 | SGS2X - CM10.1 4.2.2 | NOOK Tablet - CM10.1 4.2.2 |

If i helped you please hit
button -
Your files everywhere! Get dropbox 2GB+250mb free: http://db.tt/9DHo4Gi

VIDEO TUTORIALS
My XDA FTP Folder ~ GDrive Folder ~ My XDA Threads

lavero.burgos
Old
(Last edited by lavero.burgos; 8th March 2012 at 09:13 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,308

DONATE TO ME
Ahahaha the 100% transparency bug in the Ribbon ICS theme has been fixed, i'll add blue Menu titles instead of white and maybe other things if it works for the pop up menus.

Don't ask for ETAS I'm working on it.
After the next UPDATE which will be final i be done with this project as i have mentioned before. I'm going to work more on MIUI and stick with it for now, rezising LS for the Nook Tablet/Nook Color we'll see how it goes im still learning.

~ Veronica
SG Captivate - PAC ROM 4.2.2 | SGS2X - CM10.1 4.2.2 | NOOK Tablet - CM10.1 4.2.2 |

button -

VIDEO TUTORIALS

geesosa73
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I installed this today with no problems. Thanks for the work and effort!

teknikk7
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Where did you get the Rom from? It hasn't been posted in days. Can you send it to me? Thx

Sent from my GSII

teknikk7
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Is this mod dead?

lavero.burgos
Old
(Last edited by lavero.burgos; 13th March 2012 at 02:10 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,308

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknikk7 View Post
Is this mod dead?
nop im just finishing to add the modified ribbon notification icons to the new gapps so i will be updating soon.

It will contain the theme fully modified it's beautiful the result, you guys will love it (but it has 2 small bugs that will work on:1 in the keyboard and screenshots[you can use an alt app for this]). I will completely renew the thread and other mod is added to mount internal over external sd so now your device can read your music from internal using stock music or any other music app. It also mounts /media to PC and everything works fine, the hack doesn't affect the backups to internal from CWM either so all is good.

Stay tunned!...

~ Veronica

button -

VIDEO TUTORIALS

lavero.burgos
Old
(Last edited by lavero.burgos; 13th March 2012 at 04:44 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,308

DONATE TO ME
Default Update march/12 !!!

UPDATED OP and PM'ed moderator to request the moving of this thread!

... Need testers! I tested all but one by one and not the whole thing flashed from a flashable zip so please give feedback

If you want specific things from the ALL-IN-ONE mod in a new flashable zip PM me or request it here.

~ Veronica

button -

VIDEO TUTORIALS

Tags
cm7, ics, riboon, rom, softmod