Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[N2E][1.1] TouchNooter 2.1.31

Tip us?

Vrekk
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
Can somebody get a md5sum for the touchnooter.zip? My internet isn't downloading the file very well and I want to make sure I have a good copy before I go putting this in my nook.
Look what I just heard on the interwebz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
and for you info quoting a person in your sig is just retarded and childish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokentoaster24 View Post
You've done plenty of work, you deserved that coma

keenerb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenerb View Post
I tried this on my newly purchased and just-registered Nook Simple Touch and I appear to be stuck at a boot loop; the "Nook by Barnes adn Noble" screen keeps flashing black restarting at the fourth circle.

I created the SD card, booted from it, waited until the screen turned black, removed SD card, restarted.

*edit*
I don't think I was at 1.1 when I tried this.
*/edit*
Allrighty, got it all sorted out last night. Wiped user data with the left/right bottom button command, then triggered recovery mode with failed poweron trick, and then upgraded to 1.1, rooted, and running fine.

I actually prefer this to my rooted Kindle Fire atm...

bobstro
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrekk View Post
Can somebody get a md5sum for the touchnooter.zip? My internet isn't downloading the file very well and I want to make sure I have a good copy before I go putting this in my nook.
$ md5sum touchnooter-2-1-31.zip
b80bd8f87f5085940b4da6c379da38fa touchnooter-2-1-31.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to bobstro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

detonate
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Is it possible to switch back and forth between B&N Home and ADW Launcher?

I know I can use NookTouch tools to direct the n button to a specific Home but I can't switch to the other Home after doing so.

cceerrtt
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I believe you should not have selected one home app to be the default. You should be able to clear it somewhere in the nook color tools / application management / adw launcher / ....

bobstro
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by detonate View Post
Is it possible to switch back and forth between B&N Home and ADW Launcher?

I know I can use NookTouch tools to direct the n button to a specific Home but I can't switch to the other Home after doing so.
You can set it ONE way, but not toggle between them. That is why you (probably) want softkeys, virtual button bar or button savior to take you to your launcher home.

Alternately, you could create a shortcut to the B&N home screen on your Launcher home screen using AnyCut or similar.

Googie2149
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobstro View Post
You can set it ONE way, but not toggle between them. That is why you (probably) want softkeys, virtual button bar or button savior to take you to your launcher home.

Alternately, you could create a shortcut to the B&N home screen on your Launcher home screen using AnyCut or similar.
Or, you could just not set one launcher as default. That way you get a prompt each time you hit home.

LastSilmaril
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I'm sorry but how long does the nooter typically take? It's been nearly 10 minutes now and nothing going. I haven't tried the nooter since this past November and have only rooted manually since then; any advice would be appreciated!

timofcourse
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ok, complete noob question here....

I have this successfully loaded, but I hit the home button and went to the "nook home". How in the heck do you get back to the android launcher?

Thanks!

fpga_guy
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by timofcourse View Post
Ok, complete noob question here....

I have this successfully loaded, but I hit the home button and went to the "nook home". How in the heck do you get back to the android launcher?

Thanks!
You can do a search for ADW with nook home or hit the home button twice. That brings up a choice of nook home or ADW.