Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ultimate Transformer PRIME TF201 Accessory Guide

Tip us?

99longline
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Clarivue Transformer Prime Screen Protector

This is the ultimate list. However, you should add the Clarivue Transformer Prime Screen Protector to your list. This screen protector is reusable so when you get that pesky lint on the sides of the screen protector you can take it off and clean it. It is also really easy to install, no more wet applications.
The Following User Says Thank You to 99longline For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rose4uKY
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I have Clarivue on my phone and need to replace it so I guess I'll get one for my Prime too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99longline View Post
This is the ultimate list. However, you should add the Clarivue Transformer Prime Screen Protector to your list. This screen protector is reusable so when you get that pesky lint on the sides of the screen protector you can take it off and clean it. It is also really easy to install, no more wet applications.

ffroms
Old
(Last edited by ffroms; 2nd March 2012 at 10:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revhead View Post
Already struggling with hotels.
Many still only have LAN internet connections.
Was looking at some of the USB to LAN adaptors on eBay. Will one of the Linux friendly adaptors work with the Prime?
I've found out that AX88772 model works (tested my self). I bought it to use with my WII but it works on Prime.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Internet...item19ce156dd7
Only problem is that I didn't find a way to manually change IP address (works with DHCP). Adapter shows only in "Data usage".
If anyone know how to change IP address or have an app that can do this please tell me.

jodo2017
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stand with charger

Does anyone know of a desk stand that can charge the Prime at the same time?
I would like to use my Prime as a slideshow frame on top of table when I'm not using it for anything else.
The stands I've seen do not seem to leave enough room underneath, to connect the charge cable.

cursebreaker
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
I have Clarivue on my phone and need to replace it so I guess I'll get one for my Prime too.
Is it really washable? How does it stick to the screen?

Rose4uKY
Old
(Last edited by Rose4uKY; 5th March 2012 at 06:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
I don't think it's washable. My friend put the clarivue on both of our phones and mine is old and has a slight scratch like a hole in it so I was going to order a pack of new ones so while I am at it since I like Clarivue I was saying I'll get one for my prime also. I don't know what to do though cause the Clarivue is 24.99 and you only get one. But I like the one on my phone. But I see on Amazon Skinomi for 15.99 and others where you can get 2 or 3 in a pack. But I want a good one where you can't tell it's there and touching the screen is the same as without one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursebreaker View Post
Is it really washable? How does it stick to the screen?

havi007
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I bought this for my TFP not bad for the price. The smell does go away what I do like about it not magnets it has a clip to keep closed not so hard to open and not flimsly either. It is just right. There is a cutout area for the speaker not holes which With the case closed it can still charge it. Now obviously will it is on the angled views you can not charge it since the charging port is at the botton where it would be resting on the flap. Other than that it is perfect for the price I got it for 24 dollars with free two day shipping (I am on a trial period of the prime membership)

enter the (www) amazon(dot)com/gp/product/B006OGMGVA/ref=ox_ya_os_product

sorry new member still, I barely post so I need 7 more post to get out of the noob mode.

brakeb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have bought the NTK DC adaptor, and can confirm that not only does it not charge my Transformer Prime, but if you use the included cable to attempt to charge it, it will cause your tablet to go into a boot loop. I was able to get out of it by holding down the power button until it turned off and came back on with the 'vibrate'...

just a heads up... I will keep it to charge my Nexus Galaxy with, but it will not charge a TF201, regardless of what the amazon title says...

ugotproblemz
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I've read alot of reviews about the jot being compatitble with the prime, but the Hard Candy Cases Stylus looks promising as well....

so does anyone have any experiences with the Hard Candy Cases Stylus???

Thanks
Feel Free to poke my "Thanks" button if I've helped you!

Get Dropbox for cloud storage/syncing! Use my link and we each get 500mb

DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013
ROM: Redemption Rom...One Zip for All...v4.1

DEVICE: LG NEXUS 4
ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0

DEVICE: Rooted Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 (SOLD)
DEVICE: TF700 (RETURNED)

kenw232
Old
Thanks Meter 0
For my prime I'm looking for a sleeve, not a case. I've attached a pic of something for my iphone. Can anyone recommend something like this for my prime?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	case.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	949120  

Tags
accessory, guide, prime, tf201, transformer