Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser

Tip us?

Razer(x)
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4763

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by otorrisi View Post
Razer, thank you for your wonderful work, delightful. I'm using the 4.6 version and works like a charm, but the 4.8 and 4.9, bootloops, can i help you providing you some log or anything.

I'm using 03-04-2012 CM9 nigthly, if this help.

Best Regards.
Try renaming CMODresources.arsc in /morph/system/framework/framework-res.apk as resources.arsc, flash it again. If it does not work try the other file

otorrisi
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x) View Post
Try renaming CMODresources.arsc in /morph/system/framework/framework-res.apk as resources.arsc, flash it again. If it does not work try the other file
Razer, thank you, both methods failed...Installation aborted... strange...because the first one involve to delete de other file (resources.arsc), and the second one involve to delete the first one (CMODresources.arsc). Anyway, thank you again.

Regards

Razer(x)
Old
(Last edited by Razer(x); 7th March 2012 at 02:57 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4763

DONATE TO ME
Try latest CM9 build uploaded on the server

otorrisi
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x) View Post
Try latest CM9 build uploaded on the server
Razer, thank you...again..but still giving me bootloops, tonighth i would try reinstaling latest CM9 build (030520112) and latest GAPPS (20120304) and the flash the 4.9 version of your theme.

Best Regards.

bassie1995
Old
Thanks Meter 409

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed v4.9 over AOKP B27, nothing changed?

BTW, the install script gave me an error saying that there was too little RAM free to install (0KB free, ~42700 needed)?

otorrisi
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Razer, thank you...again..but still giving me bootloops, tonighth i would try reinstaling latest CM9 build (030520112) and latest GAPPS (20120304) and the flash the 4.9 version of your theme.

Best Regards.
Hi razer. Bad luck i reflash latest CM9 and latest GAPPS, did a full wipe,flash v4.9 But the system kepp bootlooping. The 4.7 versión works as expected. If i can do something let me know it.Anyway, Thank you
Regards.

warhead1978
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Hi!
Yesterday i tried to flash b17, gapps and 4.9 ... first boot goes to app update but then automatic small reboot in the bootanimation then loop ....

So i wait for update ...

Btw. the theme was applied in app update black background and white fonts ... there was a rolling status thing right next the text ... the status text was different also ... it says something like "1 from 156 apps work..." normal it says "1 from 156 apps updated"...

Kocai
Old
Thanks Meter 692
Quote:
Hi razer. Bad luck i reflash latest CM9 and latest GAPPS, did a full wipe,flash v4.9 But the system kepp bootlooping. The 4.7 versión works as expected. If i can do something let me know it.Anyway, Thank you
Regards.
Did you mean CM9 built 17? I was thinking about flashing v4.9 tonight, if it doesn't work, I'm going to wait for the next version.

demonstone
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocai View Post
Did you mean CM9 built 17? I was thinking about flashing v4.9 tonight, if it doesn't work, I'm going to wait for the next version.
It doesn't work properly with latest build17, the dialogs fixer is needed again as in b16...

And bootloops, bootloops everywhere...

Razer(x)
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4763

DONATE TO ME
Give me framework of your latest CM9 build and i'll try to fix it again

Tags
:-) my favorite themes for ics., black infinitum, cm9 theme