Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]Good Xoom Case/Portfolio

OP d3athsd00r

17th November 2011, 10:23 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 109

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoLopezDO

Hey guys...does the ayl case allow for docking on the moto dock while still on? I have the zoogue case, like it a lot but i would like to be able to dock while the case is on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastQuark

I would like to know about this too.

Sure does, all you have to do is pull the bottom tabs out and the case just lays over the top of the dock

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0171.jpg
Views:	1310
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	785888   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0172.jpg
Views:	1313
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	785889  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wes_s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2011, 12:30 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 49

187 posts
More
Super. Thanks for the pics. Amazon, here I come...
27th November 2011, 04:52 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 6

84 posts
Does thencase allow for a slight tilt on the xoom while laying down? I currently have the official motorola case and it just lays flat. the hp Touchpad case (best case ever imho) allows for a slightly 20 degree tilt far better contrast while reading.
28th November 2011, 11:21 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 109

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicmaster

Does thencase allow for a slight tilt on the xoom while laying down? I currently have the official motorola case and it just lays flat. the hp Touchpad case (best case ever imho) allows for a slightly 20 degree tilt far better contrast while reading.

Not really, it is pretty flat while laying down.
16th February 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #25  
Flag LongXuyen
Thanks Meter: 160

389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis2012

There are several leather case for xoom. http://www.digglove.com/tablet-pc-ac...6d557a119e3df9

good price. each case is less than $16. and the shipping just $2.99. Black 360 Degree Rotary Leather Case With Fur Inside for Motorola Xoom especial this one is very excellent.

Digglove has several cases rotation 360 degree I love that too, but on their site does not have any comment or freeback about the quality. I found Targus 360 for Ipad 2 but they only stand for Xoom, I would love too. Any suggestion about digglove products?
21st February 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #26  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 26

325 posts
Love my AYL Case. Works great! Awesome quality.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
8th March 2012, 10:13 AM   |  #27  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 5

96 posts
More
i think motorola portfolio work just fine. Adjustable and looks more tactical. I have one of those leather case.but the stand is not adjustable and annoying. The one that similar to motorola folio is ayl. I think thats good too.
20th March 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #28  
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 53

201 posts
More
I'm going to be getting a Xoom whenever I can get the money together for one, but it seems pretty hard to find a decent case from the shopping around online I've done.

I've heard nothing but good things about the AYL case, but it seems it isn't available anymore, only the Acase version which hasn't gotten the best reviews on amazon. Specifically about the grooves which hold it inclined being too shallow to support the Xoom once any pressure is applied to it.

Ideally I'd like a portfolio style case which doesn't have edges covering the screen, allows charging while closed and is stable when upright.

The ZooGue case seems to be about the closest I can find to that, but for $50 I'd rather have something that doesn't cover the edges of the screen.

Any recommendations from anyone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread