Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-OFF PLEDGES

Tip us?

misfit61871
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmunseyautotech View Post
Sesnse UI is why I like HTC.
Well that's sense for ya, either you really like it out you don't lol. I guess it's not that horrible, I just don't like how ram intensive it is.

Sent from the Morgue!

HTC Amaze 4G
Recovery: 4EXT
ROM: CM10 Unofficial, finally thanks to the awesome work of Team Nightmare
Kernel: Stock

HTC Vision/G2 (Retired)
ROM: Mexdroidmod Atomic

ed116
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I dont mind it, sure it takes up a lot of ram, but it looks beutiful! with Sense 3.6/4.0 it takes away its ... signature ... anyways i had cm9 on my g2x, was pretty awesome cant wait to see it for the amaze
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Stock 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich - Screen Protector - Case Mate Barley There Case - 16GB

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmunseyautotech View Post
Sesnse UI is why I like HTC.
I'm a tweener, I like the dialer/contacts, camera, friendstream, and a couple others, but I really dislike the launcher... which means I can't use any of the widgets I like, but whatever... I also don't care for the lockscreen, but disabling it completely leaves you having to unlock just to see who is calling... otherwise I'd probably disable sense lock completely instead of using it...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

frodoboy
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit61871 View Post
Wow that's an optimistic attitude, and then if you just bail out then we lose more users. I honestly don't know why everyone is so fired up about the one, because the USA version is just a dual core 1.5GHz device, just like the amaze with a better camera? And some other minimal features with a 700 dollar price tag.
It's just a glorified amaze, it's like HTC souped up the amaze a tiny bit and pushed it out knowing all these people would rush right out and get one.

Sent from the Morgue!
My point exactly, just like the Amaze is a souped-up, glorified version of the Sensation. When will people stop lining HTC's pockets? What started this "I have to have the newest version of this or that every month??"
I am truly a "senior" member but as my momma always told me, "it is better to be over the hill than under it!
If I've helped you in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button. If I have made you angry, hit the "Thanks" button anyway!

frostyroot
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Progress so far: I made an unsecure script for s-off. It soft bricked my phone so many times it's not even funny anymore. It keeps switching from s-off to s-on one soft brick at a time. I will keep on working on this on my free time but won't have the time to do so since I have midterms and finals in 3 months. All of this school work is tormenting me so I've decided to take a break. Let's hope the Revolutionary team gets this, I think I'm done with it at the moment. See you guys in three months!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to frostyroot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jms122589
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyroot View Post
Progress so far: I made an unsecure script for s-off. It soft bricked my phone so many times it's not even funny anymore. It keeps switching from s-off to s-on one soft brick at a time. I will keep on working on this on my free time but won't have the time to do so since I have midterms and finals in 3 months. All of this school work is tormenting me so I've decided to take a break. Let's hope the Revolutionary team gets this, I think I'm done with it at the moment. See you guys in three months!
Well sounds like your pretty close to bad you have to take a break...I know how school is tho good luck man...maybe you should share your work with more devs so we could get the ball rolling faster

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

aj_2423
Old
Thanks Meter 1,026
I like how a couple people have come in here sayin they are willing to send their phone if someone pays, or they will do this or that then someone says ok ill pay for shipping or w.e then those people never come back or respond...? Wth is that about

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
via xda premium

jeepers007
Old
Thanks Meter 893

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_2423 View Post
I like how a couple people have come in here sayin they are willing to send their phone if someone pays, or they will do this or that then someone says ok ill pay for shipping or w.e then those people never come back or respond...? Wth is that about

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
via xda premium
It's typical, unfortunately.
Amaze Dev - Evervolv; AOKP Unofficial
LG G2 - daily driver
HTC One (work phone) - stock
HTC Amaze Evervolv - development device
LG OptimusT SlimBean

Appreciate you hitting the "Thanks" button if I've helped you. Feeling really generours? Buy me a drink.

vabeachfc3s
Old
Thanks Meter 412

DONATE TO ME
I was going to donate my upgrade. Then i had my personal info leaked all over this site for sending a pos evo3d on the wrong hboot.

So all in all i dont want to help anyone on here anymore since you all turn your backs with the quickness and call me a scammer.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA
glacierguy Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachfc3s View Post
I was going to donate my upgrade. Then i had my personal info leaked all over this site for sending a pos evo3d on the wrong hboot.

So all in all i dont want to help anyone on here anymore since you all turn your backs with the quickness and call me a scammer.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA
Way to be productive. We don't want to help you either with that attitude. Go troll in your own device's forums... They need your lack of help and useless posts more than we do. Enjoy your slow ass speeds with that sensation also wise guy.

Sent from my Energized HTC Ruby using XDA-Premium or Tapatalk

Tags
amaze s-off, donate for s-off, pay for s-off, pledge, s-off, s-off donation