Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

{rom} {miui 2.2.3} {2.3.7} {2-8-2012}

OP shep211

8th March 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #3241  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
2,791 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Use siyah kernel with this miui. I promise the problems will go away. Just tune it correctly. Stock miui kernel is ass

Checkrom'd/MIUI'd
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2
8th March 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #3242  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
1,528 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehkim

Use siyah kernel with this miui. I promise the problems will go away. Just tune it correctly. Stock miui kernel is ass

Checkrom'd/MIUI'd
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2

See I was running siyah with stock b4 miui and she had SOD with no oc or UV?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
8th March 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #3243  
dan_maran's Avatar
Senior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 29
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOGSofDOOM

See I was running siyah with stock b4 miui and she had SOD with no oc or UV?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I've gotten 2 SOD's with 2.6.13 but had none with 2.6.9/11. one more thing of note is that task650 has a folder at goo-inside.me that has more recent builds than this, just happens I can't mention the name here. But, the 2.20 build is what I have been running for the last 2/3 weeks and it's smooth as silk with the correct siyah Kernel.

Sent from my SGH-I777
8th March 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #3244  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
1,528 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_maran

I've gotten 2 SOD's with 2.6.13 but had none with 2.6.9/11. one more thing of note is that task650 has a folder at goo-inside.me that has more recent builds than this, just happens I can't mention the name here. But, the 2.20 build is what I have been running for the last 2/3 weeks and it's smooth as silk with the correct siyah Kernel.

Sent from my SGH-I777

Maybe I need a newer rom build and siyah kernal? The sod I had before was with siyah 2.6.12 . I'll check her rom version tonight as I can't remember what one it is...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
8th March 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #3245  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
just noticed that the sound recorder audio quality is noticeably worse than the voice recorder of other ROMs. does anyone have the same problem? i downloaded Tape-a-talk and it works much better.
Last edited by iKidRobot; 8th March 2012 at 10:27 PM.
9th March 2012, 01:51 PM   |  #3246  
techn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston Tx
Thanks Meter: 38
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKidRobot

just noticed that the sound recorder audio quality is noticeably worse than the voice recorder of other ROMs. does anyone have the same problem? i downloaded Tape-a-talk and it works much better.

Its not just the voice recorder it voice quality overall seems to be not as good as what it used to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA
9th March 2012, 10:24 PM   |  #3247  
CollegeProfesor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Anybody elses phone freezing and restarting when trying to mount SD?
10th March 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #3248  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
2,791 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
I had that mount error before. Try reflashing rom without a wipe. Then fix permissions.

Checkrom'd/MIUI'd
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2
12th March 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #3249  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Hi, an news about updates???
12th March 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #3250  
Senior Member
Flag Honolulu, HI
Thanks Meter: 301
 
2,560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_2012

Hi, an news about updates???

I think updates have been put on hold for now. Hopefully we will see more of these updates when we have ics kernel source. Then we will be in the realm of V4

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes