Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD]SICK REZOUND BEATS COMMERCIAL boot animation *NOW WITH SOUND**LANDSCAPE*

OP racinwarrior

7th March 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #31  
localceleb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 454
 
1,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
is there an easy way to revert back?
7th March 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #32  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
1,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarano

Having hard time finding it. Let me look again. thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

try /data/local and look for bootanimation.zip

i think thats where it is, but dont want to be putting files all over peoples phones
7th March 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #33  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
1,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by localceleb

is there an easy way to revert back?

yeah i will make a stock revert zip file in a few...

revert to stock zip added
Last edited by racinwarrior; 7th March 2012 at 08:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #34  
jscarano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl
Thanks Meter: 138
 
1,165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

try /data/local and look for bootanimation.zip

i think thats where it is, but dont want to be putting files all over peoples phones

When I go to /data it says no sub directories ?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
7th March 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #35  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
1,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarano

When I go to /data it says no sub directories ?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

hmm dont think you are in the right place. /data should definitely have other subfolders

you are probably looking in the /sdcard/data

/data is located in the main root as soon as you open your file explore app.
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #36  
jscarano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl
Thanks Meter: 138
 
1,165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

hmm dont think you are in the right place. /data should definitely have other subfolders

you are probably looking in the /sdcard/data

/data is located in the main root as soon as you open your file explore app.


Got it to work thanks.
8th March 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
will this work on the stock ROM? Seeing as how the bootanimaton is in the correct folder, i wouold think it should work, but just curious. Also will the revert also work? Seeing as how it says the revert is for cleanROM 3.6?

Thanks
8th March 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #38  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
1,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tCizler

will this work on the stock ROM? Seeing as how the bootanimaton is in the correct folder, i wouold think it should work, but just curious. Also will the revert also work? Seeing as how it says the revert is for cleanROM 3.6?

Thanks

yeah both will work.
10th March 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #39  
Account currently disabled
Flag Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
hey man can you please make a install and revert zip for Ineffabilis v1.3? it would be greatly appreciated thanks man!
10th March 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #40  
NorthlandAZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I Travel To Much To Call Some Place Home!!
Thanks Meter: 45
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Thanks works with Joelz v0.9 and its cool!!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes