Post Reply

Cool & Original Boot Animations :)

OP Beastmode

8th March 2012, 04:56 PM   |  #31  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,379
 
3,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

I love the resident evil boot.
I hope im not stepping on toes but is there any way to get the background to a crisp black?

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.

Lol yes it can and no worries I said in the OP ill take request is the umbrella big enough like that or would bigger be better?



if you ain't first you're last
Last edited by Beastmode; 8th March 2012 at 05:02 PM.
8th March 2012, 09:55 PM   |  #32  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

Lol yes it can and no worries I said in the OP ill take request is the umbrella big enough like that or would bigger be better?



if you ain't first you're last

Did you change it to bigger?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
8th March 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #33  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,379
 
3,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie138

Did you change it to bigger?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Not yet I was waiting on your pic for that



if you ain't first you're last
8th March 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #34  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

Not yet I was waiting on your pic for that



if you ain't first you're last

Oh alright lol.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
9th March 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #35  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Looks way better now, great job. Thanks for taking my request

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
9th March 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #36  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Wow nice job again!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.
9th March 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #37  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,379
 
3,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

Wow nice job again!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.

YW

also,

if you're on miui check out my other thread i posted up a fix for video and ffc

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1532656
9th March 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #38  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

YW

also,

if you're on miui check out my other thread i posted up a fix for video and ffc

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1532656

Your telling me you fixed video on miui.....as in we can now stream video on miui?.......

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.
9th March 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #39  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,379
 
3,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

Your telling me you fixed video on miui.....as in we can now stream video on miui?.......

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.

Um..yea lol

well ive tried videos i have on sd card and youtube videos and they play just fine
what other videos are u talking about? ill try it out
10th March 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #40  
Shortbus-Driver's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 618
 
1,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Hey Eric is there a possibility you can make the torch and the umbrella bootanimations usable for miui or if its easy enough tell us how to do it ourselves....if you don't mind that is

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes