Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Scoot CyanogenMod 7.1.0 RLS3 (Gingerbread 2.3.5) [07/08/11]

Tip us?

muckelmaus
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Thanxs Scooter!!
Got it managed to run with haret on my 16GB SD-card. Amazing work. My kaiser is still running WM6.0 and radio 1.27.12.32 Protokol 22.45.88.07w. No camera, no sound with player and on phone calls,no ringtones , but that's normal, I think. WiFi and Data connection works fine. Really a milestone. Good Job!!
In case someone of you finds any mistake in spelling, punctuation or grammar in my posts - you can keep it !!!
Any language is Freeware - you can use it for FREE!
But, remember: They are not Open Source, you can't mutate, modify or falsify the Code, as you like to.

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,449
this should enable the theme chooser

extract the androidupdate.tar
and apply like all of the others

::I have only done limited testing on this::
use it at your own risk, and don't bug me for support on it i am long gone from this phone
Attached Files
File Type: zip theme chooser.zip - [Click for QR Code] (344.8 KB, 605 views)
A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

Ttblondey
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckelmaus View Post
Thanxs Scooter!!
Got it managed to run with haret on my 16GB SD-card. Amazing work. My kaiser is still running WM6.0 and radio 1.27.12.32 Protokol 22.45.88.07w. No camera, no sound with player and on phone calls,no ringtones , but that's normal, I think. WiFi and Data connection works fine. Really a milestone. Good Job!!
what brand and class do you use.

muckelmaus
Old
(Last edited by muckelmaus; 3rd March 2012 at 01:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
OnMemory class4, a 'noname' brand from 'berlet' media-market. Less than 18 Euros!! Cheers. The missing audio is due to the old radio rom, I guess.

Edit: After original t-mobile upgrade to WM 6.1 with radio-rom 1.70.18.02 all sound working and even camera took one picture first but broke down on saving it. No prob, as I can switch to WM to take a picture in case I have to take one.
In case someone of you finds any mistake in spelling, punctuation or grammar in my posts - you can keep it !!!
But, remember: They are not Open Source, you can't mutate, modify or falsify the Code, as you like to.

naughty_aashiq
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter s View Post
i am wondering what exactly was the problem and what you did to solve it - wifi starts on my polaris with scoot's 2.6.32.9 and works fine but won't wake (error) after sleep. need to restart manually from settings.
what kernel are you using?

have you checked the androidupdate.tar you have applied? it might overwrite more than intended.
try usb using "adb install " followed by the local path of the apk you would like to install on your pc. i wonder if installing a soft keyboard helps, though.

good luck!
pardon? Iīm using XDA - Orbit II from O2 which is same as HTC Touch Cruise Hardware. Bais operating System is Windows Mobile 6.5
I didnīt find any androidupdate.tar file. where can I find it?
As I said, Iīve installed it over Haret on my SD Card. Kernel must be 2.6.32.9, I donīt know, how can I find it? Iīve usid basic files from another rom, because there arenīt any files included. If you have any, pls pass it to me.
Istallation , sommothness everything fine. But no Keyboard ;-(
Please help
regards

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter s View Post
i am wondering what exactly was the problem and what you did to solve it - wifi starts on my polaris with scoot's 2.6.32.9 and works fine but won't wake (error) after sleep. need to restart manually from settings.
what kernel are you using?

have you checked the androidupdate.tar you have applied? it might overwrite more than intended.
try usb using "adb install " followed by the local path of the apk you would like to install on your pc. i wonder if installing a soft keyboard helps, though.

good luck!
By the way- Radio, which is installed with WinMobile 6.5 is 165.38.14
Could this be the reason?

haissem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sirs,

I receive out of space errors and Bad Blocks. What should be done to fix this and install the rom? Thank you very much and more power.

-Rif-
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post
this should enable the theme chooser

extract the androidupdate.tar
and apply like all of the others

::I have only done limited testing on this::
use it at your own risk, and don't bug me for support on it i am long gone from this phone
is this only available for CM 7 or I can also use this for fresh froyo or CM 6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haissem View Post
Sirs,

I receive out of space errors and Bad Blocks. What should be done to fix this and install the rom? Thank you very much and more power.
how bout use 7zip to open androidinstall.tar and delete some apps that you may not need? so the size of the installer should be smaller
HTC One V
Tonyskyfall's Ignorance V4
Charm-Kiss For Sense Kernel
---------------------------------
Previous Devices :
HTC Wildfire, HTC TyTN II

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rif- View Post
is this only available for CM 7 or I can also use this for fresh froyo or CM 6?
Only cm7, cm6 and froyo had everything packaged in the framework res, with gingerbread came the advent of the systemUI.apk where all of your status bar stuff now hangs out at, so the redirection wouldn't work, also its more than just the apk that makes the magic happen, in cm7 there are hooks throughout the entire system that need to be in place. With scoots cm7 only the apks are missing so that is why it can be enabled so easily

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

jairoch
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default USB MASS STORAGE not working.

Hi you all friends, First of all thank you Scoot.
I've installed Scoot CyanogenMod 7.1.0 RLS3 on my HTC Tilt, System: Nand, Data: EXT2; I got all files from atols.
In general It's working OK, however I don't know how to enable usb mass storage. I've tried using Dual Mount Sd-Card and similar apps without success.
In my device manager (Win 7) is "Android Composite ADB Interface" under "Android Phone", "WPD Fille System Volume Driver (warning Icon, Not working)" under "Portable Devices" and "USB Mass Storage Device" under "Universal serial Bus Controllers".

I'll appreciate your help ASAP. Thanks a lot in advance.
Jairo

muckelmaus
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Mass storage isn't working with newer kernels. I think, I remember reading it somewhere, sorry.