Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 52,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EZO Dock for the Rezound

Tip us?

txkorm
Old
(Last edited by txkorm; 6th March 2012 at 06:44 PM.) Reason: Possible false statement
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219
Default EZO Dock for the Rezound

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Just got this bad boy delivered today and so far, it works great and it has slot to charge a second battery but unfortunately not an extended battery. It does have a insert in the main cradle however that can be removed so you can charge the phone with certain cases and possibly an extended battery (Have not tested yet).

Pros:
Can charge the phone and another Battery at the same time.
Has a good weight and is very stable.
Cheap!

Cons:
The USB wall charger it comes with does not give you a full AC charge but a USB charge. I changed out the wall charger and I was back to AC.
Can't charge the extended battery on it's own. (you might be able to do some cutting in order to make it fit however.)

EDIT**** I know I said that this will charge an extended battery but I'm not sure that's fact yet. I believe it will only fit certain cases and not sure if there is enough room for the extended battery. If after testing it does fit, I'll make the corrections here. Sorry if I got any false hopes up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txkorm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

racinwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 473

DONATE TO ME
looks cool, may pick one up.

says in the description that it doesnt fit the extended battery

txkorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
looks cool, may pick one up.

says in the description that it doesnt fit the extended battery
Well there you go! I didn't actually read the description that closely apparently.

R187J
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by txkorm View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Just got this bad boy delivered today and so far, it works great and it has slot to charge a second battery but unfortunately not an extended battery. It does have a insert in the main cradle however that can be removed so you can charge the phone with certain cases and possibly an extended battery (Have not tested yet).

Pros:
Can charge the phone and another Battery at the same time.
Has a good weight and is very stable.
Cheap!

Cons:
The USB wall charger it comes with does not give you a full AC charge but a USB charge. I changed out the wall charger and I was back to AC.
Can't charge the extended battery on it's own. (you might be able to do some cutting in order to make it fit however.)

EDIT**** I know I said that this will charge an extended battery but I'm not sure that's fact yet. I believe it will only fit certain cases and not sure if there is enough room for the extended battery. If after testing it does fit, I'll make the corrections here. Sorry if I got any false hopes up.

i actually bought My EZO dock charger back on february 26th and i use it everyday and yes it does charge extended battery if its connected to the phone and it fits most cases

just wondering do ur battery lights work on the bottom of the charger?? mine is always blue and green just wondering if anyone else is haviong this also

txkorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by R187J View Post
i actually bought My EZO dock charger back on february 26th and i use it everyday and yes it does charge extended battery if its connected to the phone and it fits most cases

just wondering do ur battery lights work on the bottom of the charger?? mine is always blue and green just wondering if anyone else is haviong this also
I believe the blue light is power and the green light is for the second battery. If you put a battery in there that needs juice, it'll turn red and back to green when charged.

KORM via the beast known as the Rezound.

killahrey
Old
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
Great find guys, I'm gunna get this for the wife since I took her OEM dock

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
ENTER THE NEXUS

billhilt
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Will this work for the gel case with extended battery ? Like the one I have for the thunderbolt

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium App

txkorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219
Maybe I have a different one, or my USB on the charger is at a bad angle but there's no way the phone will charge with the extended battery with or without a case. Bummer! Still awesome though.

txkorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219
Here's some pics of the red and green light as well as the angle of the USB.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331304977529.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	939034   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331304997764.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	939035   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331305013540.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	939036  

R187J
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by txkorm View Post
I believe the blue light is power and the green light is for the second battery. If you put a battery in there that needs juice, it'll turn red and back to green when charged.

Well my lights stay blue and green no matter what I do Lmao

U using USB charge or AC charger???

And I kinda wish it enabled dock mode sux I have to put it in dock mode by hand each time

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk