Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Heads up: Cheap OEM (TMO-US) Accessories

Tip us?

lVlaciiiii
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quick question: if I purchase the car dock, will there be any way to connect it to my car's stereo system? I'm currently using an aux cable.

creator2456
Old
Thanks Meter 176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlaciiiii View Post
Quick question: if I purchase the car dock, will there be any way to connect it to my car's stereo system? I'm currently using an aux cable.
There is no dedicated cable for it on the dock, but this is what I do\id for when my bluetooth is acting wonky.

You can barely see the AUX cable, but its wrapped around the back and gets plugged in when needed.
My Creation
Minimal Pandora

Nexus 5

totalundone
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlaciiiii View Post
I have a blackberry music gateway connected to my aux in. I paid ~30$ for it a while ago and there are a few others companies that have similar ones. I think it sounds better when using the cable, but it's much more convenient with BT

GTR24
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the referral, Im coming off 2 bad online purchases. Now I only buy cheap deals if they have been recommended by another Sensation owner.
Tags
accessories, car upgrade kit, cheap, oem, sensation