FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Android 4.0.X for Streak7 [WIP] [CM9][TEMP CLOSED]

8th March 2012, 09:11 PM |#141  
niuniek24w's Avatar
Member
Flag Przemyśl,Subcarpation
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Hi. I have a question. Does this rom is for Steark 7 or also 3G models only Wifi.?

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA Premium App
 
 
8th March 2012, 09:16 PM |#142  
Senior Member
Warren, MI
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niuniek24w

Hi. I have a question. Does this rom is for Steark 7 or also 3G models only Wifi.?

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA Premium App

Look at the first post. Yes it does but 3G doesn't work right now.
8th March 2012, 09:16 PM |#143  
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 881
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niuniek24w

Hi. I have a question. Does this rom is for Steark 7 or also 3G models only Wifi.?

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA Premium App

It's for any Streak 7 but you will lose your data connectivity, in other words only the wifi works for now but giveen and DJ Steve are doing their best to rememdy that, little reading of the thread would have told ya that
The Following User Says Thank You to cdzo72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 11:14 PM |#144  
Tynen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kirkland, WA
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Thanks so much! Flashing it now.

Just in case anyone was wondering how to get into NVflash mode on the Dell Streak 7 you do this:
Turn the device off
Unplug from computer
Hold both volume keys and power for 8 seconds
Touch buttons should light up


done
Last edited by Tynen; 8th March 2012 at 11:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tynen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 11:16 PM |#145  
niuniek24w's Avatar
Member
Flag Przemyśl,Subcarpation
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdzo72

It's for any Streak 7 but you will lose your data connectivity, in other words only the wifi works for now but giveen and DJ Steve are doing their best to rememdy that, little reading of the thread would have told ya that

Thank you, my good man. I still have a few questions. Does this rom is stable enough to use it every day? If something wrong with him was the only way to return to the original HC is the method of nvflash? Poorly know English and there a lot of reading. Thank you again.
9th March 2012, 12:31 AM |#146  
Senior Member
Warren, MI
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niuniek24w

Thank you, my good man. I still have a few questions. Does this rom is stable enough to use it every day? If something wrong with him was the only way to return to the original HC is the method of nvflash? Poorly know English and there a lot of reading. Thank you again.

Well, it comes rooted with the ClockWorkMod installed which has a backup/restore function, sooooooooo one "might" be able to restore a previous saved backup using CWM from your HC build. I have one from my HC build but "my" issue is that the backup from ICS beta4 fails to complete. Seeing that, will it also fail to restore??? Otherwise you'd have to NVflash back. I was hoping to flip back/forth.

I must add that I just found out the the CWM came preinstalled and I installed it afterwards. Not sure if that's my problem or maybe the preinstalled version is different.
9th March 2012, 03:02 AM |#147  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
long time on Beta4, i'm waiting for B5. Thanks!
14th March 2012, 08:02 AM |#148  
niuniek24w's Avatar
Member
Flag Przemyśl,Subcarpation
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Hi. This rom support polish language? Only eanglish support?

Wysłane z mojego Dell Streak 7 za pomocą Tapatalk
14th March 2012, 06:30 PM |#149  
giveen's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caldwell, ID
Thanks Meter: 1,547
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niuniek24w

Hi. This rom support polish language? Only eanglish support?

Wysłane z mojego Dell Streak 7 za pomocą Tapatalk

Download it, extract it, and then look in the region_img folder to see if your language is there. Almost all should be.
14th March 2012, 08:56 PM |#150  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Does Beta 4 support USB OTG? Cause stock 514 has it disabled, right?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes