True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
Post Reply

Thoughts On This?

OP CLEV3R

8th March 2012, 12:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...r-the-nexus-s/

Sense 4 on the nexus s. Makes you wonder what can happen on our phone. Many people will probably say it wont work without major tweaks and drivers but look at the HD2. That phone has been pushed to the limit. I wonder if our device could do something similar.
8th March 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #2  
alphadog32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry1391ant

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...r-the-nexus-s/

Sense 4 on the nexus s. Makes you wonder what can happen on our phone. Many people will probably say it wont work without major tweaks and drivers but look at the HD2. That phone has been pushed to the limit. I wonder if our device could do something similar.

Will never happen, don't even think about it.
8th March 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Meanwhile Eugene has ported sense to the sgs2 check his twitter. pics included: https://twitter.com/#!/Eugene373
9th March 2012, 12:05 AM   |  #4  
alphadog32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
LOL nice come back, what I meant though I just didn't think any developer would take their time to do it.
9th March 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
lol crazy timing. but yea i do feel that and i think it kinda sucks. Devs are awesome though it does take alot of time. i wish i could dev because id just attack all the crazy ports and such
9th March 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #6  
alphadog32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry1391ant

lol crazy timing. but yea i do feel that and i think it kinda sucks. Devs are awesome though it does take alot of time. i wish i could dev because id just attack all the crazy ports and such

Wait did he port it to the T989 or i9100?
9th March 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #7  
alphadog32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
He ported to T989 D
9th March 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 280
 
1,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry1391ant

Meanwhile Eugene has ported sense to the sgs2 check his twitter. pics included: https://twitter.com/#!/Eugene373

lol. i bet people will like sense on the sgs2. best part about it is its optional. im sure it would run very well on our device.

eugene will keep things interesting around here!

Sent from my SGH-T989
9th March 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #9  
alphadog32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanishere

lol. i bet people will like sense on the sgs2. best part about it is its optional. im sure it would run very well on our device.

eugene will keep things interesting around here!

Sent from my SGH-T989

Sense was amazing on my HTC, would have never returned it, but it broke D: My stupid dog v.v
9th March 2012, 04:43 AM   |  #10  
audi_on_u's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
Yea ..sense on the HTC g2 was good..but I think sense would run really nice on our device...lets hope..it'd mix it up at bit for sure...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes