Thread Closed

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

9th March 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #1261  
Thanks Meter: 2

139 posts
I have his test 6 kernel, but I didnt see a test 6 version 6 though?
9th March 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #1262  
Flag La Crosse, WI
Thanks Meter: 115

665 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGerk

It's not version 6 its v6 like the engine. If you go back a few pages you'll see some links....
9th March 2012, 01:42 AM   |  #1263  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,072

4,766 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGerk

He's talking about the V6 SuperCharger script .

Sent from my Classic eVo
9th March 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #1264  
Flag NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks Meter: 101

3,040 posts
More
Since now someone has uploaded the latest ota update sense ICS ROM for the sensation with sense 3.6, I hope it can be ported to this ROM with easy and we can be Officially running ICS on mikrunny!

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/htc-sensation-receives-official-ics-update-nordic-countries-only/

Sent from my Fingers!
Last edited by MRFERRARI23; 9th March 2012 at 04:03 AM.
9th March 2012, 04:17 AM   |  #1265  
Thanks Meter: 81

291 posts
More
Can someone port the Sense 2.1 lockscreen to this ROM?
9th March 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #1266  
Thanks Meter: 209

936 posts
More
Just as a heads up to everyone wanting the most out of this ROM, I've played with the v6 script a lil further and have gotten better results. My previous set up was this ROM, chads test 6, and v6 1000 hp settings. Earlier I took linsalata's advice and switched to 768 hp settings and everything was fine. It multi tasked well and was cruising along nicely. Then I decided to go a lil further and turn on nitro lag nullifier and now that has improved the speed, improved my bench scores, and made the whole experience smoother. Definitely another feature to check out.

My current free RAM.
Last edited by {SBR}_L3GION; 9th March 2012 at 05:36 AM.
10th March 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #1267  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,456

4,658 posts
More
So. I almost feel stupid asking this because I always assumed this was user error when I read about it, but it's finally happened to me.

Does anyone else on this ROM sometimes experience a weird "Twilight" moment where the system clock decides it's actually 3 (or even 4) hours later than it really is?

A restart fixes it, but knowing why it happens would be nice.

Also, I just have to say, I really want to use this "V6 Supercharger" but the post that contains it is so bloody confusing and has so much unneeded formatting that I just have no idea where to start and it's overwhelming. I might have to spend a weekend playing with it and creating a signature guide, who knows.
10th March 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #1268  
Flag East SF-Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 694

2,967 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

So. I almost feel stupid asking this because I always assumed this was user error when I read about it, but it's finally happened to me.

Does anyone else on this ROM sometimes experience a weird "Twilight" moment where the system clock decides it's actually 3 (or even 4) hours later than it really is?

Also, I just have to say, I really want to use this "V6 Supercharger" but the post that contains it is so bloody confusing and has so much unneeded formatting that I just have no idea where to start and it's overwhelming. I might have to spend a weekend playing with it and creating a signature guide, who knows.

Lol. This happened to me today randomly! I didn't know what the hell was going on. It sHowed my time as 4hrs ahead. I rebooted and it went back to normal. Weird.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using xda premium
10th March 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #1269  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,072

4,766 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

I kept having issues with the time so I ended up manually setting it and that worked.

V6 is very easy to use but your right you would never think so from reading through that thread. Once you download the script you need to delete the .txt from it, that is only there so that it can be attached. Next download the app script manager. Now open the app and hit browse as root and then OK. Next browse to the script on your sd card and open it, then you will need to click the little su icon to allow it root and then run the script. While going through the set up I didn't allow it any intergration but feel free to try it but make sure you have a backup in case you get stuck in a bootloop. After it runs the setup just choose the option you want and reboot. I know that kind of sounds like a lot but its pretty easy once you run it once.

Edit: He uploaded them as pdf's now so delete that. It need to only have the .sh at the end of the script, he only puts those extensions so that they can be attached to the thread.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by linsalata28; 10th March 2012 at 06:53 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #1270  
Flag Seattle,WA
Thanks Meter: 2,347

2,841 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not sure if anybody already took care of black voicemail text in notifications when Black/transparet SystemUI applyed.
Here is a fix http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...824#post190824

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vin255764 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in EVO 3D CDMA Android Development by ThreadRank