In the tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=134
Step 3 will not open step 4. It will only open the LGMobile Support Tool after I press Upgrade Start
I did this: Need open and edit file
127.0.0.1 change to 220.127.116.11 csmg.lgmobile.com
And this that also: The process of resuscitation:
1) Install the drivers from your LG P930 drivers.
2) Set the folder B2CAppSetup KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.
3) Set shttp3.exe, note jackdaws "I agree with this license, and I accept all items", "Update entry in main menu" and "Add to startup".
4) Run the program http.exe, click the right mouse button on the top of the Small Server and select Server -> Settings ...
5) Go to the tab HTTP, in the "TCP / IP port for HTTP server" change 80 to 9002 and at the top right click on OK.
6) Content www.zip
unpack in the folder C :/ shttps / www
It is important to:
Small Server software must be running, or resuscitation is not possible.
7) Open a notepad (as root) file hosts, which is located in C :/ Windows/System32/drivers/etc and at the end add the following:
Save and exit.
8) We transfer the phone in boot mode:
Turn off the phone, if you have not turned off.
Disconnect the USB cable when connected.
Hold down the volume rocker up and connect the USB cable.
Hold the volume rocker up until the screen that says: Download Mode.
But after I press start, it will just open the LGMobile Support Tool and nothing about language options.
help please !