Post Reply

[KERNEL] Project Voodoo stable, lagfix, color, sound. Usage and development.

OP supercurio

16th January 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #3741  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nv83

Spent an hour or so searching this thread, XDA and google but no help so far.

Trying to disable lagfix from CWM. When I reboot...the voice says "Not enough space on nested card." At least that's what it sounds like. I have 1.2gig free on the internal card (16gig) and 1.5/32gb free on the external.

Any ideas?

Samsung infuse running Infused 1.6 froyo rom.

What about freeing some space in rom itself by uninstalling some big apps. And 2gb of free on cards is recommended !!!
16th January 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #3742  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Yeah I didn't realize I needed 2gb. I cleared more space and converted successfully. Thanks.
24th January 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #3743  
yahknow1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Could I use this on my Epic 4G Touch?
Sorry if this has already been asked, a simple yes or no will be fine. I moved from a Epic 4G to a ET4G and have the app and all for my original Epic...Was just wondering if it would work?

Thanks
8th March 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #3744  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Just realized that there's now this "Smart Amplifier" checkbox in voodoo, how does it work?
8th March 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #3745  
supercurio's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Chambéry
Thanks Meter: 5,072
 
3,529 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykphuah

Just realized that there's now this "Smart Amplifier" checkbox in voodoo, how does it work?

Hi !

Its the same feature as previous "Volume keys mapping (hack)" improved and renamed.
Also, headphone amp volume restoration doesn't depend on it anymore, as it was often requested.

I hope guys you like the update!
The Following User Says Thank You to supercurio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 04:14 AM   |  #3746  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Oh, didn't realize the map keys checkbox was gone until you said it.

I thought Smart Amplifier is something about Volume Normalization. :P
8th March 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #3747  
supercurio's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Chambéry
Thanks Meter: 5,072
 
3,529 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykphuah

Oh, didn't realize the map keys checkbox was gone until you said it.

I thought Smart Amplifier is something about Volume Normalization. :P

I might need to improve the feature description then.
9th March 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #3748  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Unhappy fix video playback drivers?
Anyone else interested in hardware accelerated video playback being part of a voodoo kernel?

On all ICS roms video playback is limited to software decode for mkv or xvid and hence the built in player [while not great anyway] wont play downloaded tv files.

Since froyo and GB roms all played them fine in hardware decode it seems a little dumb that we have to lose some functionality every time we move forward with the OS. Could it be as simple as copying drivers from GB roms to ICS roms?

Am I asking in the wrong place or is this something that the genius we find in supercurio could fix?

Thanks for all your hard work
9th March 2012, 05:01 AM   |  #3749  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,029 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie8018

Anyone else interested in hardware accelerated video playback being part of a voodoo kernel?

On all ICS roms video playback is limited to software decode for mkv or xvid and hence the built in player [while not great anyway] wont play downloaded tv files.

Since froyo and GB roms all played them fine in hardware decode it seems a little dumb that we have to lose some functionality every time we move forward with the OS. Could it be as simple as copying drivers from GB roms to ICS roms?

Am I asking in the wrong place or is this something that the genius we find in supercurio could fix?

Thanks for all your hard work

Wrong place I think bud. I'm sure the ICS rom/kernel devs will work on this eventually if they're not already.
3rd May 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #3750  
trislr's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
srr, i wonder this kernel can be use for 2.3.6 ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S I9000 Android Development by ThreadRank