9th March 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #2141  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 4,721

2,278 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng.stk

Installed 2.0 and can't seam to choose my backup account... All other syncs are working.

open a terminal and type:

Code:
su
bmgr transport com.google.android.backup/.BackupTransportService
That should fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #2142  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
More
compass mode in maps
OK - so when using GPS Status from market (from play doesn't sound right yet ), I usually get a fix on 7+ satellites within 10 secs, so certainly reasonable, and the compass also points in the right direction. Google maps however still feels a little hit and miss - what I can say for certain however is that compass mode in Google Maps doesn't work.

Can anybody else confirm either way regarding compass mode?

Could be on the wrong track completely, but some htc desire users had some very similar sounding issues, and it turned out to be a kernel issue in 2.6.35 for the akm8973 driver xda link to patch. Noticed AK8973 in /data/misc/akmd_set.txt, so presumed the same driver with the same kernel may be contributing.
Last edited by haydnlj; 9th March 2012 at 05:42 AM.
9th March 2012, 06:34 AM   |  #2143  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 48

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edarr

it is possible you make a tutorial? I tried and I cannot see see option face look

Preparing a tutorial for a not working feature would be useless. I figured out that there is not enough space on system to preapare all the files that has needed to make the feature run.
9th March 2012, 07:18 AM   |  #2144  
Thanks Meter: 15

57 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzo

open a terminal and type:

Code:
su
bmgr transport com.google.android.backup/.BackupTransportService
That should fix it.

I was about to upload the same screenshot when i saw this, it didn't work for me though, still says "Backing up to debug only private cache".
9th March 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #2145  
Thanks Meter: 9

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjo88

No one has the problem of the photos in the gallery x does not appear as if the memory card was not there? or the songs do not appear in music? but if I use the explorer s can see the songs and playing but not cease to be boring

Try plugging the phone to computer with the usb-cable. This fixed my missing music-library for several times. I think it starts to autoscan properly after usb connection.
9th March 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #2146  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 390

1,399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjo88

No one has the problem of the photos in the gallery x does not appear as if the memory card was not there? or the songs do not appear in music? but if I use the explorer s can see the songs and playing but not cease to be boring

This might be completely wrong, but have a read of this as a possible cause. If you have Google+ installed, it's quite possible.

@dzo are you able to have a read (you may already be familiar with the issue and the CM team's efforts) and confirm whether this ROM can be affected in such a way?
9th March 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #2147  
Thanks Meter: 37

333 posts
Finally I succesfully installed v2.0 and now everything works OK, Titanium restored my aps.
But Camera zoom still not work.
And one more suggestion; installed Apex launcher and can't put Fancy Widgets on my desktop. It said: can not add widget from the drawer . Due to limitations of the Android framework, this feature is only available if you install Apex louncher as a system app (root required). And I don't know how to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to RBwai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 08:18 AM   |  #2148  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 332

913 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBwai

Finally I succesfully installed v2.0 and now everything works OK, Titanium restored my aps.
But Camera zoom still not work.
And one more suggestion; installed Apex launcher and can't put Fancy Widgets on my desktop. It said: can not add widget from the drawer . Due to limitations of the Android framework, this feature is only available if you install Apex louncher as a system app (root required). And I don't know how to do that.

put the apex launcher apk file in "/system/app/" directory and reboot ur phone..
9th March 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #2149  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 390

1,399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

put the apex launcher apk file in "/system/app/" directory and reboot ur phone..

and remember to reset permissions+owner to rw-r--r-- root.root
9th March 2012, 08:48 AM   |  #2150  
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaModr

Ugh, updated from 1.11 to 2.0 and it looks like the battery drain is back on my phone :/ will report back after testing it more.

So.. ok. After wipes and reflash the battery drain is still there, so it's v2.0. And i had a couple of random reboots, those never happened before. Not a good start for a stable branch.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4, aurora, huawei ideos x5, ics, u8800
Previous Thread Next Thread