Tip us?

hockeyfamily737
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal View Post
What ROM you rockin on the shooter? Currently on mean ROM but was using dastins the other day. Will probably go back to it if I can get the kernel from mean to work with it.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
I'm using Bootmanager to multi-boot. I have Miui on the phone, a CM7 kang, CM9, and Warm running from the SD and an open slot for the flavor of the day.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using xda premium
•You know you're a nerd when your wife says: "If you don't get off that computer I'm leaving!" & your instinctive response is to chastise her for not following an "if" statement with an "else" clause.

NineInchNails
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5196

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015 View Post
Want me to extract mean ROMs kernel and package it into a flashable for you?

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
Would you please sir? I dont have much time to mess around in the next few days.

NineInchNails
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5196

DONATE TO ME
Thank you Github for caring about our security. They found a breach in SSH keys. Fixed it and told us. I appreciate that kind of response.

Ebaum1
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thoughts on the SGS2 Vs 3D vs Photon?
Coming up on upgrade soon and would love some feedback.

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium

HTC HeroC > Samsung E4GT>HTC ONE X

Help me to help you get a DropBox

hockeyfamily737
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebaum1 View Post
Thoughts on the SGS2 Vs 3D vs Photon?
Coming up on upgrade soon and would love some feedback.

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium
HTC > Samsung > Motorola

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
•You know you're a nerd when your wife says: "If you don't get off that computer I'm leaving!" & your instinctive response is to chastise her for not following an "if" statement with an "else" clause.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockeyfamily737 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NineInchNails
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5196

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfamily737 View Post
HTC > Samsung > Motorola

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium
So very true.

Motolav7
Old
Thanks Meter 2
HTC only wins in awesomeness :P
SGS2 users are just haters
The lag is worth it

fargond71
Old
(Last edited by fargond71; 11th March 2012 at 05:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 15
After the hero really wanted another HTC device. The hero is/was tough, easy in your hand, for its time pretty awesome. Have been worried about Samsung since the last two devices my brother had were Samsung devices and during his contact every couple of months he would Have to get a new one because it would crap out. the last one he had was the moment.my daughter now has had it for as long as he did and it still works fine. I in the end went with the sg II. Gotta say that at this point don't regret it one bit. The screen is just gorgeous. Had out next to the wife's regular evo and just way out shone hers. touchwiz is not sense but is very nice and really smooth. My only question is going to be reliability. On a different note I really like the team hydra boys and would have liked to have followed them. If I could have been patient I would have held out for the nexus. So to make a long story longer take a look at the forums for each phone and read a few threads and see if the current users are dealing with problems you can't live with. Last I checked the bootloader on the photon was still locked and I wanted an unlocked phone. I couldn't live with that. Just my $2.02.

Edit: just realized how all over the place this post is. Darn kids and their talking to me....lol
The Following User Says Thank You to fargond71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NineInchNails
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5196

DONATE TO ME
No I appreciate this post a lot. I really do. I care more about the opinions I get here then I do say co workers. You guys see what we can do. Girlfriends and wives have somewhat of an understanding....... But sometimes I wonder if anyone does realize the hours we spend on creating something the end user honestly appreciates for about 30 mins depending on the setup. IMO that's how long I truly judge a new ROM. Sure neat little features are nice to find but I'm too technical about the way I judge I guess. That's probably why I actually enjoy troubleshooting anything. Even if I never figure out why. I always learn something I didn't before. I'm rambling now... I'm bored. Compiling ICS Evervolv so my sandbox is busy and I can't play I'm more of a hands on guy.

dastin1015
Old
(Last edited by dastin1015; 14th March 2012 at 12:22 PM.)
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 10004

DONATE TO ME
My class schedule for the next 10 weeks starting April 2nd. Think I don't post often? Wait till my workload starts up. :P