Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

1600.2487.8107.12070 ROM is out

Tip us?

jnr21
Old
Thanks Meter 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by uksparx View Post
How do you downgrade.

Is it a simple case off using the cab updater and using the 11501 firmware file?
Downgrade with this method -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1457341

It works. I downgraded from vodafone NZ 12070 to FI 11501 and then i install singapore update using cab sender method.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III
Rom#1: null_ ODEXED @ 240dpi
Kernel: Siyah
Theme/Framework: JB Domination/JKAY Deluxe framework/ICS animations

Rom#2: SuperNexus
Kernel: Siyah

Phone#2: Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Rom: Stock (rooted)
Kernel: Stock

Press thanks if i helped you.
Get free Dropbox + 250mb extra space!

surya467
Old
Thanks Meter 100

DONATE TO ME
http://mynokiablog.com/2012/03/02/no...rt-group-shot/

I have the NZ vodaphone update flashed to my lumia 800
and i dont see the camera add ons! o.O

Mobile History:
Quote:
nokia 3310>>
sony erricson z530i>>
Motorola L9>>
Sony erricson k790i>>
Nokia 5800 with WP8 Apollo Firmware>>
Lumia 800 Black with Official WP 7.8
HTC HD2 LEO512 HD02 and NexusHD2 ROM on SDCard Dual boot

maxld
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by surya467 View Post
http://mynokiablog.com/2012/03/02/no...rt-group-shot/

I have the NZ vodaphone update flashed to my lumia 800
and i dont see the camera add ons! o.O
News about new camera modes didn't come out to be true.
Xperia Z Ultra / Sony Smartband™ / FiiO E6
Galaxy Note 2 16GB
iPad 16GB & 64GB 3G
iPad mini 16GB
iPhone 4 16GB

BrentNewbury
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Why are people downgrading? Is there anything I need to worry about by the time Nokia releases the update?

ciapata
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Some people can't live with volume bugs. The battery drain seems to be halved in diag app but I real life it is the same, compared to 11501. Waiting for official Zune update.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

demeics
Old
Thanks Meter 2
And that a good thing , no ? How can you live with that bug when u spend a lot of money on the device )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciapata View Post
Some people can't live with volume bugs. The battery drain seems to be halved in diag app but I real life it is the same, compared to 11501. Waiting for official Zune update.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

nok_fusion
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem123 View Post
I can actually confirm this. This problem actually occurs only when the Music is played at less than a volume of 14. I had flashed the old Indian firmware and that had this problem. I flashed the one which reappeared yesterday. Both have this problem. I would like to ask others(both official zune updated and firmware updated) to keep their volumes to 6-7 and listen to music either by headphones or the internal speaker and make a call to the phone. As soon as the call comes, the music is blasted full volume for maybe 0.5 to 1 second then it pipes down and the ringtone starts playing at full volume for 0.5 to 1 second and then it goes down to the low volume level which you have set. Reject the call and music starts playing at full volume for 1 sec and then it returns to low volume.
I confirm,i have this problem too with the build 12070

Every11s2RuleDWorld
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem123 View Post
I can actually confirm this. This problem actually occurs only when the Music is played at less than a volume of 14. I had flashed the old Indian firmware and that had this problem. I flashed the one which reappeared yesterday. Both have this problem. I would like to ask others(both official zune updated and firmware updated) to keep their volumes to 6-7 and listen to music either by headphones or the internal speaker and make a call to the phone. As soon as the call comes, the music is blasted full volume for maybe 0.5 to 1 second then it pipes down and the ringtone starts playing at full volume for 0.5 to 1 second and then it goes down to the low volume level which you have set. Reject the call and music starts playing at full volume for 1 sec and then it returns to low volume.

Same issue here. Using FW 12070 (Singapore) by CAB transfer.

Set volume to 14 in my Nokia Lumia 800 and control the volume in my Nokia Purity to my liking. No surprise when call come in. Without my Nokia Purity, the volume is set to 21.

The battery lasted for 20 hours on the 1st usage after flashing FW 12070 ... i must say i like the battery improvement

For me, battery improvement and better sound quality made my 10~15 minutes effort worthwhile in flashing FW 12070. Remembering to set volume to 14 or above is just a small inconvenient

-obiwan-
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Every11s2RuleDWorld View Post
Same issue here. Using FW 12070 (Singapore) by CAB transfer.

Set volume to 14 in my Nokia Lumia 800 and control the volume in my Nokia Purity to my liking. No surprise when call come in. Without my Nokia Purity, the volume is set to 21.
Hm, how does this work for you? I do have a Nokia Purity as well, but if I change volume on my Purity it does change on the phone as well. As it just remotely controls the phones volume.

Every11s2RuleDWorld
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by -obiwan- View Post
Hm, how does this work for you? I do have a Nokia Purity as well, but if I change volume on my Purity it does change on the phone as well. As it just remotely controls the phones volume.
Hmmm ... you are right Like I said, I controlled the volume using my Nokia Purity to my liking. When I checked using the songs that I tested earlier and tried setting again to my liking, the set volume would be around 14 or 15.