FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Send Free SMS To Any Number For free!!!

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th February 2012, 07:48 PM |#11  
arielVengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johore
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad1011

Hi guys ,
I'm using this service smssheep.com to send unlimted free SMS messages. I believe you can send to anywhere on the world.
It's not an app , but it gets the job done !

smssheep, is that safe?so plain simple, no terms and agreement or something like that. and the user above me said his sms didnt get through..sound fishy, that website..
 
 
29th February 2012, 10:33 AM |#12  
Member
Flag MNL
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoniacs

Its not free because you still need to use 3g or wifi to send sms. 3g means you need data subscription and wifi you will need internet connection. So still need to pay for it. Not worth i guess

Lol its free in the sense that you don't have to pay to SEND SMS not SURF THE NET. That's two different thing mate.

OT: Nice find! I use Chikka but I might try this.
3rd March 2012, 02:06 PM |#13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad1011

Hi guys ,
I'm using this service smssheep.com to send unlimted free SMS messages. I believe you can send to anywhere on the world.
It's not an app , but it gets the job done !

Working like a charm for Croatia.
9th March 2012, 10:01 AM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
it's not free
11th March 2012, 11:57 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by licklick

it's not free

smssheep ?

maybe internet trafic, but that is your IP.
12th March 2012, 02:19 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Works great for me !
It is free , I use it all the time....
Its free in the sense of the sms , if you pay a fee to your data carrier what does that got to do with anything ?!

Its like saying websites cost money because you need to pay to your Internet supplier (ISP)..

Don't be ridiculous

Have fun !!!!!!!!
12th March 2012, 03:14 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Mandaluyong City
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad1011

It is free , I use it all the time....
Its free in the sense of the sms , if you pay a fee to your data carrier what does that got to do with anything ?!

Its like saying websites cost money because you need to pay to your Internet supplier (ISP)..

Don't be ridiculous

Have fun !!!!!!!!

websites do cost money. indirectly your paying just by going to their sites with their ads.
20th March 2012, 11:21 AM |#18  
Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Does that mean wherever I go and see ads, I'm paying money? Streets have ads!! Ads everywhere!! I just ignore them and wish to destroy them all. They are visual pollution. People tolerate them when they offer something free which their own customers pay for.
23rd March 2012, 03:09 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Mandaluyong City
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmaxos

Does that mean wherever I go and see ads, I'm paying money? Streets have ads!! Ads everywhere!! I just ignore them and wish to destroy them all. They are visual pollution. People tolerate them when they offer something free which their own customers pay for.

does your street have an isp? a web host? does it have bandwith?
14th July 2014, 12:34 PM |#20  
Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Maybe!

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes