Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

hwithv
Old
Thanks Meter 6
It tooks more than 30 mins and 2 times of reboot to go to the main screen. Any advise? Thanks

Milestone...
Old
Thanks Meter 1
works great a bit laggy
The Following User Says Thank You to Milestone... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

megawebmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 27
As far as I can remember there is no such thing like "1 GB ext3 partition". I have 2 GB one and everything is working fine and smooth.

Regards, megawebmaster

vsxed
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwithv View Post
It tooks more than 30 mins and 2 times of reboot to go to the main screen. Any advise? Thanks
delete bootanimation.zip (/system/media/bootanimation.zip)

scoutme
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsxed View Post
delete bootanimation.zip (/system/media/bootanimation.zip)
or simply disable it in Settings

Viadanna
Old
(Last edited by Viadanna; 9th March 2012 at 04:25 PM.) Reason: Gtalk crashs
Thanks Meter 30
Excelent work. Being using the 03-07-snapshot for the last 24hs and I'm impressed with the stability.

Just a few crashes on Maps while trying to use navigation (seems to have stopped after setting Heap to 24m and JIT disabled). Text-to-speech crashes twice at the beggining of the navigation, but works after that.

I'm also seeing calls made from phone appearing with no number associated on the log. Calls missed or received shows up fine.
Logcat shows crashes in ContactPhotoManager.

Code:
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): Cannot load photo content://com.android.contacts/contacts/443/photo
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): java.io.IOException: read failed: EINVAL (Invalid argument)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at libcore.io.IoBridge.read(IoBridge.java:432)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at java.io.FileInputStream.read(FileInputStream.java:179)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:163)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at com.android.contacts.ContactPhotoManagerImpl$LoaderThread.loadRemotePhotos(ContactPhotoManager.java:961)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at com.android.contacts.ContactPhotoManagerImpl$LoaderThread.loadPhotosInBackground(ContactPhotoManager.java:867)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at com.android.contacts.ContactPhotoManagerImpl$LoaderThread.handleMessage(ContactPhotoManager.java:778)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: read failed: EINVAL (Invalid argument)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at libcore.io.Posix.readBytes(Native Method)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at libcore.io.Posix.read(Posix.java:118)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.read(BlockGuardOs.java:149)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	at libcore.io.IoBridge.read(IoBridge.java:422)
V/ContactPhotoManager( 2850): 	... 8 more
Other than that, everything I use on a daily basis (Gmail, Agenda, Music, Camera, Games, Browser, Gtalk) works fine.

EDIT: It seems Gtalk voice chat is crashing the app as well. Maybe it's related to audio system and TTS crash on navigation.

AliceXES
Old
Thanks Meter 54

DONATE TO ME
New build posted: http://www.x-graphs.com/cyanogenmod/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliceXES For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fabricaque
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by megawebmaster View Post
As far as I can remember there is no such thing like "1 GB ext3 partition". I have 2 GB one and everything is working fine and smooth.

Regards, megawebmaster
Hi megawebmaster and duandroid,

Sorry. My fault, there is a limitation of 2gb instead of 1gb.
http://www.miui-au.com/howtos/ext3/

znetroll
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Also not true, I have a 3GB ext4 partition and it's working fine.

megawebmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Yup, driver is working fine for each size, there's simply no need for such a big ext partition as Android apps aren't so big - there's limit in Android Market aka Google Play for 50 MB per app + (from a few days) 4 GB for additional app data.