Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Getting Lollipop Update in Russia

Samsung Galaxy S4 users in Russia are getting the Lollipop update via OTA. The update … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unroot to send phone back

OP jmaxin07

8th March 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I have to send my Revo back to verizon and was wondering what the steps were that I need to follow in order for Verizon to not charge me for my replacement. Any help would be appreciated.
8th March 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #2  
mtmichaelson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,120
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
Install the stock zv7 zip in recovery, then run the all in one for stock recovery and unroot.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
9th March 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmichaelson

Install the stock zv7 zip in recovery, then run the all in one for stock recovery and unroot.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

I am getting stuck on the unroot part.... It says "daemon started successfully" and then I let it go and it does nothing else... I really need some help because im running out of time before I have to send this phone back lol Please help!!!!!!!
9th March 2012, 01:49 AM   |  #4  
mtmichaelson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,120
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxin07

I am getting stuck on the unroot part.... It says "daemon started successfully" and then I let it go and it does nothing else... I really need some help because im running out of time before I have to send this phone back lol Please help!!!!!!!

Do you have USB debugging enabled and in internet connection mode?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
9th March 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmichaelson

Do you have USB debugging enabled and in internet connection mode?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

For some reason it took my phone like 20 minutes to actually realize and show in the notification bar that it was in USB debugging mode lol.. But thats what the problem was! Thank you so much for your help MT!!
9th March 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
What if you want all the apps you downloaded and stuff cleared it doesn't seem like the rom does that.
9th March 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zntneo

What if you want all the apps you downloaded and stuff cleared it doesn't seem like the rom does that.

You could just uninstall them or wipe data.
9th March 2012, 01:12 PM   |  #8  
mtmichaelson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,120
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zntneo

What if you want all the apps you downloaded and stuff cleared it doesn't seem like the rom does that.

Go to settings-privacy-factory reset and select to wipe the internal sdcard and you will be good to go!

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes