Thread Closed

[ROM] MeDroidMOD ics 1.4.2 rolling via ota 7/03/2012

OP samuaz

9th March 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #1151  
Flag Lüneburg
Thanks Meter: 544

1,802 posts
More
1.4.2 is the first version i've stuck with for more than a day!
all version before constantly crashed or were just too slow&unreliable for every day use.
i have now been running 1.4.2 since it came out and have had hardly any problems.
really great job! looking forward to whats coming next
9th March 2012, 12:44 PM   |  #1152  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 12

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliusedward

After receiving a file via Bluetooth, my phone reboots
Rom: 1.4.2 hwa

Can someone please confirm

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

I dont even receive the file via Bluetooth. It reboots on detecting file transfer.

The Following User Says Thank You to altruistic666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #1153  
Thanks Meter: 110

712 posts
More
I just successfully transferred a photo over Bluetooth to my Nexus from another Android phone. I'm using Tiamat kernel if that matters any.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to cpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 01:49 PM   |  #1154  
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 18

96 posts
More
My nexus wasn't waking up, I even thought it had died cause I pulled out the battery and it wouldn't turn on even after that. Tried a different battery and nothing would happen, wouldn't turn on charging light or anything. So I took it all apart and tried to turn on and it did, so I assembled it all together again and it was back to working... then it went to sleep and wouldn't wake up, notification light was blinking and everything, so I reverted back from 1.4.2 hwa to 1.4.0. Haven't had a problem since, but reading the latests posts, I'll see if I can mess with the screen state to fix the deep sleep.
9th March 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #1155  
Thanks Meter: 7

136 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoY_redruM

It appears if you enable "Screen State" under performance, it screws up.

Same here, I don't use this option because if you do, the settings supposed to be active only when the screen is off are overwriting the normal cpu settings.
So if you setup a low max cpu during screen off, you're stuck with that all the time !

Another subject, I didn't try it before, but it seems that Wifi AP is not working. When I activate the wifi sharing, it desactivates right away...
Last edited by raist1976; 9th March 2012 at 03:13 PM.
9th March 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #1156  
Flag Erlanger
Thanks Meter: 31

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raviff

My nexus wasn't waking up, I even thought it had died cause I pulled out the battery and it wouldn't turn on even after that. Tried a different battery and nothing would happen, wouldn't turn on charging light or anything. So I took it all apart and tried to turn on and it did, so I assembled it all together again and it was back to working... then it went to sleep and wouldn't wake up, notification light was blinking and everything, so I reverted back from 1.4.2 hwa to 1.4.0. Haven't had a problem since, but reading the latests posts, I'll see if I can mess with the screen state to fix the deep sleep.

I have been experiencing the same issue since the day before yesterday. I'm on HWA 1.4.1. Not sure what is actually causing the issue. At first I thought it was my battery completely drained but it happened a few hours after battery fully charged.
Last edited by hasei; 9th March 2012 at 03:16 PM.
9th March 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #1157  
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
meaby an idea to add a button in multitasking to kill all apps? That would be very nice.

and something to kill maps in processes(for extra memory space?)
furhter rom is quite stable, did had 1 reboot.
Last edited by luukgr; 9th March 2012 at 04:03 PM.
9th March 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #1158  
Thanks Meter: 110

712 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raist1976

Another subject, I didn't try it before, but it seems that Wifi AP is not working. When I activate the wifi sharing, it desactivates right away...

I did a quick test on wifi tether. Switched it on and connected and surfed from a second phone.

9th March 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #1159  
Thanks Meter: 29

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by altruistic666

I dont even receive the file via Bluetooth. It reboots on detecting file transfer.

Which kernel are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpm

I just successfully transferred a photo over Bluetooth to my Nexus from another Android phone. I'm using Tiamat kernel if that matters any.

I am using tiamat kernel too. but phone reboots just after the notification that file transfer is complete is shown

9th March 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #1160  
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 18

96 posts
More
Disabling screen state didn't fix the sleep problem, gonna try the Tiamat kernel.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, nexus one
Previous Thread Next Thread