Beats Audio.. Now comes to Gnote :)

Search This thread

dk_iceman

Jan 24, 2009
Denmark - Sundby Mors
Have you tried VOODOO Louder? It's a software solution that uses the SGN's audio hardware to increase headphone output. By default, the Note doesn't use all the volume at it's disposal. VOODOO Louder allows you to do just that.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

i used voodoo louder on my SGS2, didn't actually know that it was for the NOTE as well...

i allready flashed the file with the Beats audio, can't hear any diffrence, can somebody help me with a flashable file to get back the stock files, so i can use Voodoo louder

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Supercurio has been looking into this beats audio port - sounds like a fraud. Output no different in his testing.

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
i used voodoo louder on my SGS2, didn't actually know that it was for the NOTE as well...

i allready flashed the file with the Beats audio, can't hear any diffrence, can somebody help me with a flashable file to get back the stock files, so i can use Voodoo louder

VOODOO Louder should work just fine with the Beats package installed.

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
Updated Op with new ICS compatible package and thread details.

Enjoy :)

hth2813

Aug 4, 2011
Stupid question: Does it work parallel with Voodoo Louder or we have to use only one ?

motumbo

Aug 7, 2010
This beats package really improve the sound quality. At least for me. I got PowerAmp and Voodoo Louder installed but before I had lots of power but quality. The distortion started to appear whenever i tried to increase volume. What this libs do is just tuning. That's it. If you need power then voodoo louder is your best option

shreeyashattal

Nov 30, 2010
a bit off topic... but im thinking about buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 205 over ear, can anybody tell me if they are total waist of money ?? my OLD philips over ear can't be powered proberbly with the NOTE, so im affraid that the HD205 will be the same..

right now im useing Ibeats by Dr. Dre but would prefear a good not to expensive over ear headphones... been looking at Beats SOLO but think the price is to much

have them, don't buy.. feels underpowered too, low vol, poor base. go for skull candy instead!

samgcw

Jul 24, 2005
Singapore
I was desperate when found that GN's sound quality way too far from iphone (no EQ, flat). Then I tried VD Louder, it improve lot in volumn but not quality. 2nd tried on PowerAmp (no EQ, only enhance with Tone) , it's a WOW!!!
10 mins earlier I tried this Beats.zip then and play with original music player (no effect, slight enhance on deep bass and vocal). I would say, hmmm..... FAR FAR better than without it!
Last, thanks for the mod to origin!

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
Dear All
a bit off topic, Iam using Power Amp also, and noticed here a lot of people recommend it, it is good app but I have a problem to get the best quality of sound (not louder) out of this app, I listen to all kind of music so which configuration can give best sound?

AleksLenin

Feb 2, 2012
have them, don't buy.. feels underpowered too, low vol, poor base. go for skull candy instead!

Skullcandy is even worse, dont buy them.. if you want good headphones u should check out sennheiser, Bose, Monster (not beats by dre), Denon etc.. It all depends on what type of music you listen too and what you are going too use it at. Bose has the best Noice cancelling, Sennheiser sound... Beats by dre are actually pretty nice if u listen too Rap Music!! and its not poor bass..

Top Liked Posts