Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT] Flashing and Unbricking your Maple

Tip us?

Mr. Clown
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Thanks Meter 2299

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKUMAR2K View Post
I was trying to unlock my SNAP from mobilicity. I ended up trying 5 times. It seems my device is permanently locked.

Is there any way I get this up again?

Please help..

Manoj
Hard reset?

10char

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 - Stock Rom 4.2.2 (Stolen)
T-Mobile SGH-T999 - Stock Rom 4.3
HTC HD2 : Nexus HD2 JB 4.1.2 (RIP)

renate1970
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks a lot, this helped me just now
Don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here

Amartt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have tried your unbricking method 1,2 but I cant find a donor so no go for 3. I have done a hard reset but to no avail and am able to bootload. below are the details. is there a way to rescue it? really appreciate any help rendered. i did not managed to find a shipped rom but i heard from gawain that you can flash a rom from sdcard? my set is htc snap s526 from singapore though. =(

MAP110
SPL-1.19.0000
MicroP-Maple(LED)v6
ENGID 0x2
PCBID 0X90
PanelInfo 15-0x2

Exist solution for this???

Snower
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Worked for me. Thx!

genaldar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartdacop View Post
I wanted to post the only fix that I found for this problem.

History: I started with my stock Dash 3g, installed Hardspl 1.17 from Jocky.... After rebooted it would stick at splash screen. Verified at boot screen that 1.17-Hard was installed. Tried installing official T-Mobile Rom, but it just hung at 27%. Tried HTC Snap Official Rom, but it hung at 23%..... Tried all three "unbricking" techniques, No Dice!

Now I start to panic!

Read a post here that 3VO cooked rom loaded for another guy, and guess what? It worked for me too. I even got it installed and then Re-flashed with HardSPL 1.19 and verified that it was there. 3VO works great on the phone. However, I cannot install any of the official ROM's.

Now, I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth...... But why is it that I can only flash the "Cooked" Rom's? And how to I revert to my original SPL, and ROm if I want to turn the phone back in for warranty service?

I have three HTC Phones, The Tytn2, Touch Pro2, and Dash 3g. I have never had a single problem flashing the Tytn2 or Touch Pro2, but this Dash 3g is frustrating the heck out of me.

I would appreciate any help you guys could offer.

Thanks
I know this is almost a year old but I thought I'd fill you in on why this happened, in case you still care. The official 6.5 ROM appears to check the SPL and if it's unlocked (Hard) it won't install.

Cooked ROMs of course don't perform this check, so thats why they work fine.
LG Nexus 4
Stock ROM

sjj1991
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
My HTC Snap is stuck at the 'smart mobility' screen.
I tried to flash back to my factory ROM (http://www.htc.com/sea/SupportDownlo...at=2&dl_id=700)
The flash completed successfully but its still stuck at the splash screen.

Splash screen:
B 00
G 61.36t.25.29H
R 3.47.25.29
D 2.03.65854

Bootloader:
MAPL110
SPL-1.24.0000
MicroP-Maple (LED) v6
ENGID 0x2
PCBID 0x80
PanelInfo 15-0x2

Brutalas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had this problem

chencho777
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default need gold card for htc snap us cellular

hi, i was looking for the QMAT software, i found but it do not let me create the gold card, cause is a trial version, and i do not have money for buy it. so my htc snap is bricked on tricolor screen, and i need the gold card, im now asking for your valuable help, is there somedody who have one gold card, that can facility it to me.i will be more than thankfully. i will be waiting some reply thanks.

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 796

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chencho777 View Post
hi, i was looking for the QMAT software, i found but it do not let me create the gold card, cause is a trial version, and i do not have money for buy it. so my htc snap is bricked on tricolor screen, and i need the gold card, im now asking for your valuable help, is there somedody who have one gold card, that can facility it to me.i will be more than thankfully. i will be waiting some reply thanks.
try to join as a member of the psas.revskills to be able to get a free version
press "thanks button" if the post is useful for you

The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]