Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][21/08] Dynamics v2.2 - internet sharing fix added

Tip us?
 
ariey
Old
#41  
ariey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 256
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bogor - Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1204 View Post
Work great rom. only STKApplication not preinstalled even first flash and reset. so i installed other developer's WPSimManager V1.0.xap but only can add and delete sim Contacts one bye one. Hope ultrashot can develop more convenient app for SIM card management, Thank you.

By the way , xboxmod's cabs work great. (sorry i change ICON of your WMDC for myself use)
Attachment 934185
WPSimManager V1.0.xap ? where I can find it? I have been seach by google and forum search tool, but not found anything about it.
 
eric1204
Old
#42  
eric1204's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chinmen Island

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariey View Post
WPSimManager V1.0.xap ? where I can find it? I have been seach by google and forum search tool, but not found anything about it.
This is a China developer's person tool , you can find it Here.
HTC 7 MOZART 32GB (Musical Center)
HTC Leo HD2 (Backup & Test Machine)
Rom: FullUnlock_WP 7.8_8835_繁體中文
Apple iPhone4 (Communication Center)
Rom: iOS 5.01
 
bigdd15
Old
#43  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2008
Is it possible to add direct toggle of data connection in the quick launch menu? I'm constantly switching between WiFi and 3G data connection,it would be great to toggle it directly without tapping two times.

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
 
ultrashot
Old
#44  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2030
Posts: 1,476
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St.Petersburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdd15 View Post
Is it possible to add direct toggle of data connection in the quick launch menu? I'm constantly switching between WiFi and 3G data connection,it would be great to toggle it directly without tapping two times.

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Looking into that.
My blog: http://ultrashot.net
--
Good bye
The Following User Says Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eric1204
Old
#45  
eric1204's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chinmen Island

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot View Post
Looking into that.
Hi ultrashot :
i found "Quick Launch" & "search key" in HD2ower's new v2.0 seems new version. Hope we can update it on Mozart , Thank you & have a good day!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP-10-03-2012-02-24-45.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	940068   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP-10-03-2012-02-27-19.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	940069   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP-10-03-2012-02-26-05.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	940070   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP-10-03-2012-02-26-29.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	940071  
HTC 7 MOZART 32GB (Musical Center)
HTC Leo HD2 (Backup & Test Machine)
Rom: FullUnlock_WP 7.8_8835_繁體中文
Apple iPhone4 (Communication Center)
Rom: iOS 5.01
 
ultrashot
Old
#46  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2030
Posts: 1,476
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St.Petersburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1204 View Post
Hi ultrashot :
i found "Quick Launch" & "search key" in HD2ower's new v2.0 seems new version. Hope we can update it on Mozart , Thank you & have a good day!
Sure we can, but don't hurry. Next rom just will have even newer and better version.
My blog: http://ultrashot.net
--
Good bye
The Following User Says Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eric1204
Old
#47  
eric1204's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chinmen Island

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot View Post
Sure we can, but don't hurry. Next rom just will have even newer and better version.
That's great. Suggest if we can custom page2 applications to page1 that will be awesome. (Now is Calendar & Calculator)
HTC 7 MOZART 32GB (Musical Center)
HTC Leo HD2 (Backup & Test Machine)
Rom: FullUnlock_WP 7.8_8835_繁體中文
Apple iPhone4 (Communication Center)
Rom: iOS 5.01
 
ultrashot
Old
#48  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2030
Posts: 1,476
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St.Petersburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1204 View Post
That's great. Suggest if we can custom page2 applications to page1 that will be awesome. (Now is Calendar & Calculator)
Not sure if it will be like that, but page1 will definitely be enhanced
My blog: http://ultrashot.net
--
Good bye
 
bigdd15
Old
#49  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2008
Definitely looking towards the new version of Quick Launch, but it would be great if you release an updated xap version of the new quick launch, flashing new rom is sometimes tiresome ,thanks!

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
 
contable
Old
#50  
contable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 953
Posts: 1,690
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot View Post
Looking into that.
A toggle for Internetsharing would be nice, too...

Tags
dynamics7, full unlock, mozart, rom, very good, wmdc
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes