[ROM] I9001XXKQ7 [23.02.2012][Android 2.3.6]

Search This thread

sosodemi

Dec 9, 2011
someware
:mad:HMMM annoying wifi drop ,i have to go to wifi settings to reconnect my network after some time. ps wifi policy set to ''never''.
what to do?

-maybe it is a battery saving feature?!

Last edited:

sosodemi

Dec 9, 2011
someware
:mad: How come Samsung not give i9001 ICS android 4?
They say that is lack of hardware supports for ICS 4 OS.

Well LG Optimus L7 leads the pack, coming with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.3 inch WVGA display, HSDPA 7.2Mbps, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, and a 1GHz processor. The L7 is only 8.7mm thin, and feels like a high-end device – despite the fact that, specs-wise, it isn’t.

The Optimus L5 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, too, but it’s a tad smaller than the L7, sporting a 4 inch display with only 480 x 320 pixels (HVGA). Other features: HSDPA 3.6Mbps, NFC (only in select regions), Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP rear camera with flash, and an 800MHz processor. WTF ???

LG-Optimus-L5-MWC-2012-01.jpg

As it name suggests, the LG Optimus L3 is the tiniest among the three new handsets. It runs Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread (there’s probably no future update to Android 4.0 ICS), and features a 3.2 inch QVGA display, HSDPA 3.6Mbps, Wi-Fi, GPS, 800MHz processor, and a 3MP rear camera.

sorce:http://www.unwiredview.com/2012/02/27/mwc-2012-lg-optimus-l7-p700-l5-e610-and-l3-e400-preview-video/

Blumdum

Sep 6, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
well
the problem is that samsung said that the i9001 has'nt got enough ram to run ICS + their touchwiz interface and thats the only problem
without touchwiz our phone can run ICS easily but they don't want to release a non TW rom
so they don't buidd ICS for our phone at all

sosodemi

Dec 9, 2011
someware
It is possible on PC to change an Sdcard (8gb) to RAM !! memory :
change-sd-card-ram-memory-800x800.jpg

'' How To Change an 8GB SD Card to RAM MemoryBy Ty Arthur, eHow ContributorOne of the most efficient ways to improve the speed and performance of your computer system is to add random-access memory (RAM). Replacing RAM modules requires physically opening your computer case and removing parts, which is a daunting prospect for most computer users. If you have a flash memory device, such as an 8-gigabyte (GB) SD card, a feature of the Windows Vista operating system allows you to use the card as RAM instead of physically adding new RAM modules.''

Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_5184745_change-sd-card-ram-memory.html

Why could not be posible to implement this on our phone? a good phone guru needed :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Last edited:

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
It is possible on PC to change an Sdcard (8gb) to RAM !! memory :
change-sd-card-ram-memory-800x800.jpg

'' How To Change an 8GB SD Card to RAM MemoryBy Ty Arthur, eHow ContributorOne of the most efficient ways to improve the speed and performance of your computer system is to add random-access memory (RAM). Replacing RAM modules requires physically opening your computer case and removing parts, which is a daunting prospect for most computer users. If you have a flash memory device, such as an 8-gigabyte (GB) SD card, a feature of the Windows Vista operating system allows you to use the card as RAM instead of physically adding new RAM modules.''

Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_5184745_change-sd-card-ram-memory.html

Why could not be posible to implement this on our phone? a good phone guru needed :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

That's not directly possible, but you can use swap. There's an app called Swapper 2 that does the job. https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImx2Lm4zby5zd2FwcGVyMiJd

wintel_mac

Jun 20, 2011
Nuremberg
Sdcards are sooooo slow compared to real RAM. And ICS runs quite well with 512MB RAM. look at Galaxy S or Nexus S or Huawei Honor or.... It's just that Samsung does not wish to have ICS on ojr device. Moreover, only kernel sources for GB are there. And that is not an AOSP kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

sosodemi

Dec 9, 2011
someware
ok i will try,but whay didnt i have this problem whit oder roms..what ever,anyway thank's

Last edited:

rykn21x

Feb 26, 2012
I switched back to XXKQ1 coz I feel its more stable and responsive... the lockscreen of XXKQ7 lags bigtime....

by the way never try to update via KIES coz it sucks!! messed my phone... thank God for Titanium Backup! :)

broodplank1337

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Nijmegen
www.broodplank.net
I switched back to XXKQ1 coz I feel its more stable and responsive... the lockscreen of XXKQ7 lags bigtime....

by the way never try to update via KIES coz it sucks!! messed my phone... thank God for Titanium Backup! :)

You can easily replace the lockscreen, you know that right? And yes Kies sucks bigtime!!!!!

hi, please someone can post please plus one (google+)apk deodex thanks:)

Couldn't deodex it either, also not included in the Deodex package

Reactions: rykn21x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One-Package firmware
    Product Code: GT-I9001HKDDBT
    PDA: I9001XXKQ7
    CSC: I9001DBTKP2
    Phone: I9001XXKPK
    Complete Hidswver: I9001XXKQ7/I9001DBTKP2/I9001XXKPK/I9001XXKQ7
    Code:
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.XXKQ7
    ro.build.version.incremental=XXKQ7
    ro.build.version.sdk=10
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
    ro.build.date=Thu Feb 23 10:10:18 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1329959418
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=DELL136
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=GT-I9001
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=GT-I9001
    ro.product.device=GT-I9001
    ro.product.board=GT-I9001
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=GB
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=msm7k
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=GT-I9001
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=GT-I9001-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD XXKQ7 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I9001/GT-I9001:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/XXKQ7:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=I9001XXKQ7
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I9001XXKQ7
    ro.build.changelist=986779
    ro.flash.resolution=720
    # end build properties

Download
    Will upload a deodexed version flashable via CWM. Available in an hour or so.
    already guys here is a mirror crazyleech.com/files_2/hotfile/grandleech.com_I9001XXKQ7_I9001DBTKP2_DBT.zip gives me 500kb+ speed u can use it for the next 12 hours
    here you go
    camera.apk and camerafirmware.apk deodexed