Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,451 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flashing X10 mini question

Tip us?
 
dtelon
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default I nee your help

I can't flash the kernel of my xperia mini x10, because my PC doesn't recognize, show " pleas conecet devise in debug mode" and this is made. What I can Do? :confused::confused::confused:
 
androcub
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtelon View Post
I can't flash the kernel of my xperia mini x10, because my PC doesn't recognize, show " pleas conecet devise in debug mode" and this is made. What I can Do?
1. load the flash tool
2. choose which file you wanna flash
3. turn off the phone (you should copy the ROM.zip and gapps.zip to your phone before since you cant do it except using card reader and dont forget to turn on USB debugging in the settings)
4. when the flashtool ask for the phone, DONT EVER TURN IT ON, just HOLD BACK BUTTON WHILE PLUGGING THE USB CABLE TO YOUR PHONE.
5.wait, then when flash tool ASK YOU TO REMOVE YOUR PHONE remove from USB and flash the ROM using CWM by pushing back button after the kernel logo

disclaimer : i will not taking the responsibility if you bricked your phone. good luck

for video, you can see it on youtube
 
dtelon
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thumbs up Flash xperia mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by androcub View Post
1. load the flash tool
2. choose which file you wanna flash
3. turn off the phone (you should copy the ROM.zip and gapps.zip to your phone before since you cant do it except using card reader and dont forget to turn on USB debugging in the settings)
4. when the flashtool ask for the phone, DONT EVER TURN IT ON, just HOLD BACK BUTTON WHILE PLUGGING THE USB CABLE TO YOUR PHONE.
5.wait, then when flash tool ASK YOU TO REMOVE YOUR PHONE remove from USB and flash the ROM using CWM by pushing back button after the kernel logo

disclaimer : i will not taking the responsibility if you bricked your phone. good luck

for video, you can see it on youtube

Ok thanks , but my problem is that need to flash kernel and bootloader to instal the ROM, white flash tool but my pc don't recognize.
 
keniyken
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Unhappy Tried to change font

Thanks Xda Developers you have been a great help to many a problems.

I tried changing font on my xperia x10 mini after i rooted it and after that my phone restarted but the problem is that i froze on booting.
It stays on Sony Ericsson logo and refuses to do anything else.

My computer no longer recognizes my phone and tells me that i have no drivers installed.

Please what do i do ? because i really love that phone.

Thanks
Kenneth
 
dtelon
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Phone Help you

Hi Kenneth.

Im a Xperia mini x10, I had this same problem.

First need instal SEUS(Sony Ericsson Update Service), whit this software you can restore the phone.

When you install the software, open the instruction software and connect the phone, find the model cell phone and then SEUS will download thew software for your cell.

This is very very functionally, I tried it and it worked.

If you have a doubt, can say me. Good Look!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by keniyken View Post
Thanks Xda Developers you have been a great help to many a problems.

I tried changing font on my xperia x10 mini after i rooted it and after that my phone restarted but the problem is that i froze on booting.
It stays on Sony Ericsson logo and refuses to do anything else.

My computer no longer recognizes my phone and tells me that i have no drivers installed.

Please what do i do ? because i really love that phone.

Thanks
Kenneth
 
RenzkiPH
Old
(Last edited by RenzkiPH; 20th April 2013 at 05:09 PM.)
#26  
RenzkiPH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 487
Posts: 724
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sakura-Shi, Chiba
Default Re: [Q] Flashing X10 mini question

wait dude, another option if seus does not recognize your phone just download the 2.1stock rom.ftf from x10 mini general forum go there and find a thread like in the screenshot Attachment 1816084

Sent from my X10mini using xda app-developers app
 
RenzkiPH
Old
#27  
RenzkiPH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 487
Posts: 724
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sakura-Shi, Chiba
Default Re: [Q] Flashing X10 mini question

last night i bricked my phone and because of that .ftf that i flash now my phone is not bricked

Sent from my X10mini using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

go down in the thread and if you see here(blue) click it and wait until the download is finished no need to register to 4shared

Sent from my X10mini using xda app-developers app

Tags
flash kernel, x10 mini, xperia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes