What I want (something like that):
1. Copy SYS and OEM folders from your WM6.5 to New Folder;
2. Copy XIP from T830's WM6.1 to New Folder\ROM;
3. Copy drivers from OEM_Driver to right direction (I don't know where it will be);
4. G'Reloc.exe the .VM folder (I found in internet that G'Reloc don't work with WM6.5, so you know better how to do identical action);
If you have no time, please upload New Folder, but if you want, you can do all to the end.
6. Copy MDOC.DIO to New Folder;
7. imgfsfromdump imgfs-in.bin imgfs-new.bin;
8. imgfstonb imgfs-new.bin MDOC.DIO os-new.nb0;
9. copy os-new.nb0 MDOC.DIO (it's command line);
10. Upload new MDOC.DIO.
Thank you very much!