Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[NEW LINK] - Beats Audio&Xloud on all Android Versions

OP lumin30

6th March 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,174

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
(MOD)(PORT)Beats Audio&Xloud(2.3+up)03/03/12 BY RockoDev

Per Dev: "SHOULD WORK ON ALL ANDROID VERSIONS"

Post your success or fail if you try this MOD. If it does not work I will request the thread be deleted.

Thanks!
Last edited by lumin30; 6th March 2012 at 10:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lumin30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 739

1,508 posts
I'd like to know if someone was actually able to use it, feel the difference and play videos on YouTube app, because it tried another beats audio thread download and had to revert to be able to use YouTube app...

Thanks.

Sent from me
6th March 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag The 208
Thanks Meter: 10

77 posts
More
i can tell a bit but not much. i flashed both links like you said and i can still play youtube videos with sound.
7th March 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #4  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 87

524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just to inform you I had my thread locked for now cause beats audio is owned by HTC and isn't open source yet when original thread is opened back up mine will too. I posted it in at&t galaxy s2 forum and it got locked for that reason.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
7th March 2012, 01:44 AM   |  #5  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,174

2,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny hodapp

Just to inform you I had my thread locked for now cause beats audio is owned by HTC and isn't open source yet when original thread is opened back up mine will too. I posted it in at&t galaxy s2 forum and it got locked for that reason.

Thanks. I thought it was because the link went dead. Right now this is still and active XDA link so I'll wait for them to close that thread.
9th March 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
tired it with raver's miui rom i got bootlooped i dwnload the one for all android as the one tht say for samsung devices it was for sgs2,if i did smething wrong please point me in right dir....also i download the first ibeats tht was posted on xda w/ no bootloop problems(one in which raver said tht doesnt get put in right dir.thank u all for ur help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread