Post Reply

[Q] Recommend a ROM for my dumb girlfriend.

9th March 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #21  
strapped365's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807
 
5,132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICODAN

I think I've done my part in contributing. But tell us how you really feel, because obviously that IM you sent me about "Oh I realize now why you were complaining about rotation in SS now, I finally flashed it on a shift and I see what you were complaining about now" was not what you really meant, I guess.

I never said SS was a bad ROM. Would I flash it for my dumb hot girlfriend? No, because she'd be complaining about the same thing and it's a functionality that would now be gone from her phone by flashing it. Stop taking it so personal.

Finally flashed it on a Shift...Hahaha see you CAN'T read. What I said and I quote is there is finally a sense 3 ROM with landscape rosie( I ran SS since it was created)..but to bad It's not full sense 3, and i think i even told you it was called MySense!for the DoubleShot! And I've told you time and time again how disrespectful you are, you always talk a really big game, but let's not forget your the one that FAILED at getting a system image for me, or just felt like it was beneath you I haven't figured it out yet, and don't really care to because all I see here is an everyday HATER! Keep giving me things to laugh at while I make it to where I need to go

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #22  
VICODAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 475
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

Finally flashed it on a Shift...Hahaha see you CAN'T read. What I said and I quote is there is finally a sense 3 ROM with landscape rosie( I ran SS since it was created)..but to bad It's not full sense 3, and i think i even told you it was called MySense!for the DoubleShot! And I've told you time and time again how disrespectful you are, you always talk a really big game, but let's not forget your the one that FAILED at getting a system image for me, or just felt like it was beneath you I haven't figured it out yet, and don't really care to because all I see here is an everyday HATER! Keep giving me things to laugh at while I make it to where I need to go

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Cool story bro, I'm off to Hawaii. See you next week!
9th March 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #23  
YoungCorruptionV2.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 559
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Soooo we get peace for a week? Seems like its going to be a very good week for me after all

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YoungCorruptionV2.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 06:31 AM   |  #24  
Dread 7us's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,113
 
1,303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICODAN

Why don't you release UKE Sense?

Patience you douche. Its coming very soon fyi its got a different name

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dread 7us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #25  
VICODAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 475
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread 7us

Patience you douche. Its coming very soon fyi its got a different name

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

I know the new name. Thanks for the insult. Notice how straped365, drob and yourself insulted and name called, where I did not. Makes y'all look bad and unprofessional, FYI.

Carry on.



/troll
Last edited by VICODAN; 10th March 2012 at 08:56 AM.
11th March 2012, 12:56 AM   |  #26  
sparksco's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,839
 
8,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICODAN

I know the new name. Thanks for the insult. Notice how straped365, drob and yourself insulted and name called, where I did not. Makes y'all look bad and unprofessional, FYI.

Carry on.



/troll

UMadBro?

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparksco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 01:22 AM   |  #27  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More


Sent from my PG06100
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #28  
crump84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Gump
Thanks Meter: 451
 
1,305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311



Sent from my PG06100

Pimp my ride....?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
11th March 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #29  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crump84

Pimp my ride....?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Pimp my phone... #newSENSE...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #30  
southernstyle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
I recommend the latest MikshiftG, I think 2.1, fresh Rom? It was basic but got rid of bloat. Supreme is good if u want more sense 3.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes