XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to instal nAa kernel on x8

Tip us?

Sararo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default How to instal nAa kernel on x8

Helloo guys, i have xperia x8 and i want to install MIUI Rom but i need to flash nAa kernel, can some1 please teach me how to do that or type instructions??

Sent from my E15i using XDA

przemek4113
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Download flashtool 2.9.1 install gordonsgate drivers and the kernel put to flashtool folder to firmwares.Open flashtool and choose naa kernen and choose flash and choose kernel sin klick flash and plugin your phone to computer and wait

SeeZaar
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Thumbs up Listen tu me...

U must read this if you understand english=> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
then read this=> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1350484

If you didn't understand, just ask and you will got an answer... Click the thanks if I helped you...

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I forgot to tell you the most important thing... you must pay attention to what these numbers written under the battery ** W **... if you lower the number of 11w29 with no problems you can unlock the bootloader, and if higher than 11w29 then better do not unlock the bootloader because it is a high probability that you'll kill mobile...

thanks if i helped you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeeZaar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

green_carter
Old
Thanks Meter 16
First of all u hav to unlock.ur bootloader ....this can be if ur date on battery is less than or equal to 11w29.....check the forum for unlocking bootloader ....after bootloader is unlocked u hav to flash.kernel.of ur choice !
This can b done using flashtool...search the.forum.for bootloader unlocked nd flashing kernel ...links are already provided by another guy before me

Click thanks if u think i helped
Cheers:beer:

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X8

ACHOTJAN SEMC DEBRAND ENGINE V1.0 FINAL

bootloader unlocked ;)
nAa -11 kernel
if u think i helped u
just press thanks button

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to green_carter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sararo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I have 1 more question..where can i download flashtool?? o.O

Vicky26
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sararo View Post
I have 1 more question..where can i download flashtool?? o.O

You're joking right?

Search the damn forum.And I mean the X8 forum.There's this BIG STICKY thread with everything about x8, flashtool and everything included.

Anyway, here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=986697