Originally Posted by SuperSwagSauce
I dont understand why people get so bothered by people asking about etas. If the dev wants to answer with one they can. If not, then they should just ignore the impatience. Very simple.
Sent from my Super Sexy Epic touch.
I'm sorry - let's ask you for an ETA on when you'll poop the next time...
I've said this before, and I will say it again. You need to read and understand the XDA Mantra
. No matter what you want to think/believe/contrive, XDA-Developers does not exist for you to ask when a new update to your FREE ROM is coming. XDA-Developers always has been and always will be for the Developers.
Let's break this down a little bit here - XDA is....
- XDA is a developers site
- XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
- XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relevant info. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix".
XDA is not....
- XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
- XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
- XDA is not your friends house
- XDA is not a democracy
- XDA is not a place to make Money.
Now I think that should clear up anyone else asking about ETAs.... Next person who asks gets a short vacation.