Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 48,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

flash player not working

Tip us?

peserey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default flash player not working

Flash player not support my device.. help pls.

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 415
Before the thread gets moved to Q&A since it doesn't belong in Development...

I can only guess based on the lack of information, but it sounds like your version of the firmware is too old to support Flash 11.1. With that said, no one is going to be able to help you for certain unless we know what firmware you're running. You can find that in Settings. Post it and then you'll get more than guesses.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC | PseudoCream

peserey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I updated today. after not working. appliance as he says does not support this item.

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 415
You still haven't told us what you're running on your Streak. For example, I'm running DSC 0.73 at the default DPI (dot per inch) of 160. I upgraded to Flash 11.1 earlier this week without issues. So again, no one is going to be able to give you more than guesses unless you tell us what you're running, simply so we can eliminate some possibilities.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC | PseudoCream

lufc
Old
Senior Moderator / Resident Priest
Thanks Meter 1,485

DONATE TO ME
Questions or Problems Should Not Be Posted in the Development Forum

Please Post in the Correct Forums & Read the Forum Rules

Moving to Q&A
Pay attention and participate,Encourage,
not discourage, Listen to advice and accept instruction,
and in the end you will be wise.......... Prov. 19:20