Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] which are the Top EVO 3D roms

Tip us?
 
GrimReaper24
Old
#11  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,089
Posts: 5,473
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
sorry i forgot to say the top downloaded of each year sorry din't proof read
Lol a bunch get downloaded a lot from folks tryin things.

Sent from the Reaper.
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.
 
Gietmex
Old
#12  
Gietmex's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2012
i get what ur saying but isn't there a way to know which one is the most downloaded or at least which one is the most popular through the internet
 
G.Newton
Old
#13  
G.Newton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 350
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
i get what ur saying but isn't there a way to know which one is the most downloaded or at least which one is the most popular through the internet
You're asking us to go research every ROM for 2011 and 2012 and rank them in order for the 3d? Sorry brah. You could probably take a good guess by clicking on the development section, and see which ones are constantly posted to (popularity), which translates to downloads.
Phone: Nexus 5, 16gb Black (AIO Wireless)
Software: 4.4.2 Stock
Recovery: CWM Touch 6.0.4.5

Retired: Galaxy Nexus (Sprint LTE, '13), Galaxy S II (Sprint WiMAX, '12-'13), HTC Evo 3D (Sprint WiMAX '11-'12), Samsung Moment ('09-'11)

Who says Sprint's LTE is slow?
 
chuko303
Old
#14  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 2,126
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: colorado
I'm running mean ROM n boy I love it!!!!! Tried many ROMS out there but none fit me., this one did the job! It's fast! Stable! And good battery life ....sometimes lol

1013forever ill love her!*
 
Hmgrepper
Old
#15  
Hmgrepper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 211
Join Date: Oct 2011
I think everybody is looking for a little wondering different in a ROM, so the answer to your question is 100% subjective.

After I rooted my 3vo, I flashed a new ROM nearly every 1-2 weeks, looking for that "perfect" ROM.

I have found two that I like enough to hold onto:

CleanRom
Viper

Just for the record, there are many ROMs I have not tried, so that's not to say there aren't others just as good.

Sent from my ever-changing, ROM-loving EVO 3D (via Tapatalk)!
 
Gietmex
Old
#16  
Gietmex's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmgrepper View Post
I think everybody is looking for a little wondering different in a ROM, so the answer to your question is 100% subjective.

After I rooted my 3vo, I flashed a new ROM nearly every 1-2 weeks, looking for that "perfect" ROM.

I have found two that I like enough to hold onto:

CleanRom
Viper

Just for the record, there are many ROMs I have not tried, so that's not to say there aren't others just as good.

Sent from my ever-changing, ROM-loving EVO 3D (via Tapatalk)!
how can the most downloaded ROM or the most popular ROM can be subjective.
i'm not saying to tell me the best rom for me i just which one is the MOST DOWNLOADED
 
GrimReaper24
Old
#17  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,089
Posts: 5,473
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
how can the most downloaded ROM or the most popular ROM can be subjective.
i'm not saying to tell me the best rom for me i just which one is the MOST DOWNLOADED
There isn't a good way to find that answer since every rom is downloaded a insane amount and no one keeps track of downloads.... Devs are too busy whippin new things up
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.
 
StevetotheH
Old
#18  
StevetotheH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 803
Posts: 590
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chico

 
DONATE TO ME
I agree with everyone and no one. MIUI is pretty popular I personally know about 15 people who are running that. Viper is another good one. Until we get something like Google Play for ROM's no one will ever know the answer. I have seen several blogs and what not that are titled something like "MOST POPULAR ROM's" but after reading them it would seem that they are ALL based on opinion and nothing more. I use more broken ROM's then ones where everything works so if there where a pole that met your criteria I wouldn't even be able to vote!
 
Gietmex
Old
#19  
Gietmex's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2012
Which that the admins would start tracking the download and views it would make it so much easier to search

Remember when I had my hacked PSP I used to search themes and other stuff and there where all organize by popularity. Download times. Ect

Sent from my Microwave using Chocolates
 
dastin1015
Old
#20  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,384
Posts: 3,777
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chula Vista, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
Which that the admins would start tracking the download and views it would make it so much easier to search

Remember when I had my hacked PSP I used to search themes and other stuff and there where all organize by popularity. Download times. Ect

Sent from my Microwave using Chocolates
That isn't necessarily possible because ROMs are uploaded to different sites, servers, etc. Some show download counts like dev-host

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes