Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Scoot CyanogenMod 7.1.0 RLS3 (Gingerbread 2.3.5) [07/08/11]

OP scooter1556

29th February 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #411  
muckelmaus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 21
 
589 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
Thanxs Scooter!!
Got it managed to run with haret on my 16GB SD-card. Amazing work. My kaiser is still running WM6.0 and radio 1.27.12.32 Protokol 22.45.88.07w. No camera, no sound with player and on phone calls,no ringtones , but that's normal, I think. WiFi and Data connection works fine. Really a milestone. Good Job!!
1st March 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #412  
thoughtlesskyle's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Outside of Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,579
 
5,803 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
this should enable the theme chooser

extract the androidupdate.tar
and apply like all of the others

::I have only done limited testing on this::
use it at your own risk, and don't bug me for support on it i am long gone from this phone
Attached Files
File Type: zip theme chooser.zip - [Click for QR Code] (344.8 KB, 610 views)
1st March 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #413  
Ttblondey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckelmaus

Thanxs Scooter!!
Got it managed to run with haret on my 16GB SD-card. Amazing work. My kaiser is still running WM6.0 and radio 1.27.12.32 Protokol 22.45.88.07w. No camera, no sound with player and on phone calls,no ringtones , but that's normal, I think. WiFi and Data connection works fine. Really a milestone. Good Job!!

what brand and class do you use.
1st March 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #414  
muckelmaus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 21
 
589 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
OnMemory class4, a 'noname' brand from 'berlet' media-market. Less than 18 Euros!! Cheers. The missing audio is due to the old radio rom, I guess.

Edit: After original t-mobile upgrade to WM 6.1 with radio-rom 1.70.18.02 all sound working and even camera took one picture first but broke down on saving it. No prob, as I can switch to WM to take a picture in case I have to take one.
Last edited by muckelmaus; 3rd March 2012 at 02:56 PM.
1st March 2012, 11:42 AM   |  #415  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter s

i am wondering what exactly was the problem and what you did to solve it - wifi starts on my polaris with scoot's 2.6.32.9 and works fine but won't wake (error) after sleep. need to restart manually from settings.
what kernel are you using?


have you checked the androidupdate.tar you have applied? it might overwrite more than intended.
try usb using "adb install " followed by the local path of the apk you would like to install on your pc. i wonder if installing a soft keyboard helps, though.

good luck!

pardon? Iīm using XDA - Orbit II from O2 which is same as HTC Touch Cruise Hardware. Bais operating System is Windows Mobile 6.5
I didnīt find any androidupdate.tar file. where can I find it?
As I said, Iīve installed it over Haret on my SD Card. Kernel must be 2.6.32.9, I donīt know, how can I find it? Iīve usid basic files from another rom, because there arenīt any files included. If you have any, pls pass it to me.
Istallation , sommothness everything fine. But no Keyboard ;-(
Please help
regards

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter s

i am wondering what exactly was the problem and what you did to solve it - wifi starts on my polaris with scoot's 2.6.32.9 and works fine but won't wake (error) after sleep. need to restart manually from settings.
what kernel are you using?


have you checked the androidupdate.tar you have applied? it might overwrite more than intended.
try usb using "adb install " followed by the local path of the apk you would like to install on your pc. i wonder if installing a soft keyboard helps, though.

good luck!

By the way- Radio, which is installed with WinMobile 6.5 is 165.38.14
Could this be the reason?
2nd March 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #416  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Sirs,

I receive out of space errors and Bad Blocks. What should be done to fix this and install the rom? Thank you very much and more power.
8th March 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #417  
-Rif-'s Avatar
Member
Flag Bandung, West Java
Thanks Meter: 6
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle

this should enable the theme chooser

extract the androidupdate.tar
and apply like all of the others

::I have only done limited testing on this::
use it at your own risk, and don't bug me for support on it i am long gone from this phone

is this only available for CM 7 or I can also use this for fresh froyo or CM 6?


Quote:
Originally Posted by haissem

Sirs,

I receive out of space errors and Bad Blocks. What should be done to fix this and install the rom? Thank you very much and more power.

how bout use 7zip to open androidinstall.tar and delete some apps that you may not need? so the size of the installer should be smaller
9th March 2012, 01:39 AM   |  #418  
thoughtlesskyle's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Outside of Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,579
 
5,803 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rif-

is this only available for CM 7 or I can also use this for fresh froyo or CM 6?

Only cm7, cm6 and froyo had everything packaged in the framework res, with gingerbread came the advent of the systemUI.apk where all of your status bar stuff now hangs out at, so the redirection wouldn't work, also its more than just the apk that makes the magic happen, in cm7 there are hooks throughout the entire system that need to be in place. With scoots cm7 only the apks are missing so that is why it can be enabled so easily

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
9th March 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #419  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
USB MASS STORAGE not working.
Hi you all friends, First of all thank you Scoot.
I've installed Scoot CyanogenMod 7.1.0 RLS3 on my HTC Tilt, System: Nand, Data: EXT2; I got all files from atols.
In general It's working OK, however I don't know how to enable usb mass storage. I've tried using Dual Mount Sd-Card and similar apps without success.
In my device manager (Win 7) is "Android Composite ADB Interface" under "Android Phone", "WPD Fille System Volume Driver (warning Icon, Not working)" under "Portable Devices" and "USB Mass Storage Device" under "Universal serial Bus Controllers".

I'll appreciate your help ASAP. Thanks a lot in advance.
Jairo
13th March 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #420  
muckelmaus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 21
 
589 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
Mass storage isn't working with newer kernels. I think, I remember reading it somewhere, sorry.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes