Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB27 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

OP Calkulin

9th March 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 4

228 posts
I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks
9th March 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #462  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 41

129 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmove

I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks

I swear, you live under a rock.

Both of those first 2 issues have been mentioned an uncountable number of times, thru an uncountable number of threads.
9th March 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #463  
Thanks Meter: 4

228 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hijewpositive

I swear, you live under a rock.

Both of those first 2 issues have been mentioned an uncountable number of times, thru an uncountable number of threads.

i DO live under a rock.
13th March 2012, 07:49 AM   |  #464  
Flag Westminster,CO
Thanks Meter: 8

54 posts
More
Great ROM! Nice Job and thank you for all your hard Work! Great For a Daily, Found out a long work around for the Main wallpaper display issue. Install another launcher and press Home, switch back and forth till the wallpaper that you want is with the stock ICS launcher, if that makes sense.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread