Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 40,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB27 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Tip us?

cdmove
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks

hijewpositive
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmove View Post
I don't know if this bug has been reported but when I selected a wallpaper in the gallery, the picture is zoomed waaay in once i get to the main screen. Doesn't happen with live wallpaper. It's pretty annoying so i'm stuck with using lw.

another one, i'm sure a lot people know about already is the freakin' gps. once it comes on it doesn't turn off or the icon doesn't go away. but i think it stays on since i saw it was the 2nd highest consumer of power after the screen.

Is there away to combine the phone app and the contact app into one? I don't want to have two icons...

Thanks
I swear, you live under a rock.

Both of those first 2 issues have been mentioned an uncountable number of times, thru an uncountable number of threads.

cdmove
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hijewpositive View Post
I swear, you live under a rock.

Both of those first 2 issues have been mentioned an uncountable number of times, thru an uncountable number of threads.
i DO live under a rock.

miggy_2602
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Great ROM! Nice Job and thank you for all your hard Work! Great For a Daily, Found out a long work around for the Main wallpaper display issue. Install another launcher and press Home, switch back and forth till the wallpaper that you want is with the stock ICS launcher, if that makes sense.