Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] Foxstar v1.4.0 | 2.3.6 | WiFi Calling |Speed | Battery | Customization |03/11

OP starskyrob

9th March 2012, 08:44 AM   |  #191  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 11

70 posts
More
Damn if this were to have WiFi Calling and SMS over WiFi I'd use this as my daily, but sadly i need it when I'm working >_<

Good job on it though I love it!
9th March 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #192  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Perth Amboy, NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,485

864 posts
Donate to Me
More
this wifi calling thing seems uber important to everyone.

im starting a poll in the thread.

wifi calling will necessitate me rebuilding this from scratch.
i'm totally willing to do this if it is deemed important by the majority of the community. however please realize this might take me a week or so of thorough recoding in some of these tweaks [toggles, framework edits, animation speeds].

so i leave it up to you guys. community based rom gets community decision-making. :] please vote.

also, do me a favor and spread the word about this rom. its sort of hidden under juggs and macnut lol
9th March 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #193  
Flag usa
Thanks Meter: 46

956 posts
More
thank you everything so far so good for me
9th March 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #194  
Thanks Meter: 44

400 posts
Anyone know how to change the default home screen? I've been trying to edit the default.prop and some other tricks but can't seem to get it done. Thanks
9th March 2012, 05:39 PM   |  #195  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 86

395 posts
Donate to Me
More
I like having it, helps out allot at home for me. Still a great ROM. Thanks for asking for input towards your ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
9th March 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #196  
Thanks Meter: 19

68 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is a little premature for me but I cant wait to try your rom out brozilla. I get my new phone later this week and this will be the 1st choice for me. Im coming from the epic 4g so its nice to see a familiar dev here. I would like to vote for an ICS theme also as I'm going to miss my cm9 goodness.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigimac78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #197  
Flag yakima
Thanks Meter: 123

445 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postraumatik

This ROM is quick and the has given me the best battery life out of all the other ROMs so far, however, when I play music, i can hear the beats audio working but then when i lock the phone, the sound immediately goes down.

is anyone else noticing this or should i re-flash?

i tried this out with the music and sound seems to be the same when locked and unlocked.
9th March 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #198  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 99

262 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titaneds73

i tried this out with the music and sound seems to be the same when locked and unlocked.

Well its not like M&S's rom but use the power amp music app from the market. Its pretty bad ass.

Once the dev has incorporated the beats with dsp manager, it will be better.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
9th March 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #199  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Perth Amboy, NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,485

864 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigimac78

This is a little premature for me but I cant wait to try your rom out brozilla. I get my new phone later this week and this will be the 1st choice for me. Im coming from the epic 4g so its nice to see a familiar dev here. I would like to vote for an ICS theme also as I'm going to miss my cm9 goodness.

Welcome to GS2 Tmobile goodness dude. Nice to see some epic converts here . You're going to love this phone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
9th March 2012, 08:19 PM   |  #200  
Thanks Meter: 19

68 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Welcome to GS2 Tmobile goodness dude. Nice to see some epic converts here . You're going to love this phone.

Yeah I'm sure I will once I get it in my hands I wont miss my epic so much lol..That bad boy was bullet proof and such a great community of developers. I'm still feeling my way around here but I'm sure I will make myself at home once I can get to flashing. I am looking forward to the devs here getting there hands on some ICS goodness as these phones should handle it nicely.
TTYL and keep up the good work!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread