5,596,857 Members 49,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lets trade, my international for your Verizon.

Tip us?

mywingtophone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Lets trade, my international for your Verizon.

I just moved to verizon so it makes more sense for me to trade my international tab with voice for a verizon 7.7 version.

Just PM me.
Galaxy note 10.1 2014 32gb black
Galaxy note 3
Galaxy gear watch
Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE
Google Nexus 7 2nd Edition
Ipad air 64gb LTE
Ipad Mini Retina
Iphone 5s

adinis78
Old
Thanks Meter 52
why would dump a devise that does it all to get a stripped down version and then have to get a cell phone and possibly pay 2 plans? makes no sence but to each his own
Old: G1, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant; Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

Current: Samsung Galaxy Tab P6800

burhanistan
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78 View Post
why would dump a devise that does it all to get a stripped down version and then have to get a cell phone and possibly pay 2 plans? makes no sence but to each his own
Sorry, I'm going to be that guy. Can we please make at least a small attempt at proper English here?

Besides, maybe he has a cell phone provided through his company, or has a discount program. The dude made a post about something specific, and kneejerk reactions that provide zero utility are just noise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burhanistan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ph00ny
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78 View Post

maybe because he wants to. I don't have any regrets buying the verizon version yet since i haven't felt the need to root the device either

Also LTE connection is a nice thing to have on the go
Galaxy Note III (AT&T) | Galaxy Note II (AT&T) | Galaxy Note (Darky Rom v3.1) | Galaxy S4 (Sprint) | iPhone4S (Sprint, iOS 6.1) | iPhone 5 (AT&T, iOS 7) | iPhone4S (Sprint, iOS 6.1)
Galaxy Nexus (Stock Verizon LTE) gone | Galaxy S II (Sensation 1.8) gone | Captivate (Darky Rom, froyo 2.2) gone

Nexus 10 (Stock) | Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Stock Verizon LTE)
Galaxy Tab 10.1 (rooted) gone | iPad gone | Nook Color (rooted)