Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Lets trade, my international for your Verizon.

OP mywingtophone

9th March 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

250 posts
More
I just moved to verizon so it makes more sense for me to trade my international tab with voice for a verizon 7.7 version.

Just PM me.
9th March 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Harrison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 52

1,511 posts
More
why would dump a devise that does it all to get a stripped down version and then have to get a cell phone and possibly pay 2 plans? makes no sence but to each his own
9th March 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78

why would dump a devise that does it all to get a stripped down version and then have to get a cell phone and possibly pay 2 plans? makes no sence but to each his own

Sorry, I'm going to be that guy. Can we please make at least a small attempt at proper English here?

Besides, maybe he has a cell phone provided through his company, or has a discount program. The dude made a post about something specific, and kneejerk reactions that provide zero utility are just noise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burhanistan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 81

1,256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinis78

maybe because he wants to. I don't have any regrets buying the verizon version yet since i haven't felt the need to root the device either

Also LTE connection is a nice thing to have on the go
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread