Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[mi7ROM][16.02.2012] Omnia 7 mi7ROM_1.1 DFT HTC dllīs

Tip us?

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 9th March 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagolive View Post
I Just that annoying Goodbye bug, since my job requires phones off in one section ;))
press and hold powerbutton and- huhh after 3 sec. is off

- No prob a update is on the way (already is done, I test it since few days)
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MTom
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg View Post

- No prob a update is on the way (i already is done, test it for few days)
Hi

After testing, can
Samsung GT-I8700 Omnia 7
Rom: dev_build8862_2.2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2197846

---------------------
Phone :T-Mobile SDA II Music -->MDA compact 2-->HTC Kaiser--> Omnia 7 --> Nokia lumia 925
---------------------
Sorry bad English
The Following User Says Thank You to MTom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chicagolive
Old
(Last edited by chicagolive; 9th March 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:

- No prob a update is on the way (i already is done, test it for few days)
Thats the only thing my phone does not do right and its a section I have to go in and out off but no issues better that then the OS constantly crashing, I don't have that email sync issue but a 1 of the guys whose phone I did does will reflash tomorrow to see if that fixes it, but holding the power button my phones needs at minimum 5 seconds or more. Maybe I am having a iPhone moment and not holding it right.....hmmmm

mirolg
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagolive View Post
Thats the only thing my phone does not do right, I don't have that email sync issue but a 1 of the guys whose phone I did does will reflash tomorrow to see if that fixes it, but holding the power button my phones needs at minimum 5 seconds or more. Maybe I am having a iPhone moment and not holding it right.....hmmmm
is not only my mi7ROM bug- if works the goodbaye screen needs also at minimum 5 seconds- this causes from os- it has to close all active prozesses before go off ....

chicagolive
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I think I miss said that with me once the Goodbye dims I need another 5 secs before the phone actually shuts off. With Stock its about 5 secs you don't even see the screen dim I believe its like there is another process hanging in the background similar to how Windows 7 is when you try to just force shutdown it hangs longer than usual with certain programs.
The Following User Says Thank You to chicagolive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

garethm233
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Cab Sender

How will we update the rom with the cab sender, when new updates are available ? I flashed this rom and its amazing thanks for you hard work !

sagiagiv
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Yesterday I have the same? problem. after flash a custom ROM- flash process brick up and my omnia was not able to enter the MAGLDR modus AND i was not able to install the MAGDLR again on my OMNIA.

then I reflash with this STOCK ROM 7004_omnia7 rom.zip ,after reebot i have installed MAGDLR again and my mi7ROM now works all fine
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I as developer of this mi7ROM have a win7 32-bit system

installed programms:

- WindowsMobileDeviceCenter
- ZUNE latest relase

I recomand this:
- Windows Phone SDK 7.1 (wp7 developer tools-need much time to install- but you get a 100% compatible desktop system)

its just work like a charm!!!!
thank you now flashing your rom

AshleyT
Old
(Last edited by AshleyT; 10th March 2012 at 11:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Is there any way to use Search Key by ultrashot on this ROM?
I tried installing the XAP, I see the option in the settings menu, but it doesn't work
Quick Launch works perfectly.
Motorola C550 -> Samsung S300 -> Samsung SGH-P910 -> Samsung Halley S5600 -> Samsung Omnia i900 -> HTC Dream -> Samsung Omnia 7 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Samsung Galaxy Note -> Samsung Galaxy SIII -> Samsung Galaxy SII -> Nokia Lumia 800 -> HTC 8S -> Samsung ATIV S -> LG Optimus 4X HD -> Nokia 808 -> HTC 8X -> Nokia Lumia 920 -> Nokia Lumia 925 -> Nokia Lumia 1020 -> iPhone 5S -> Nokia Lumia 1520 -> Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)
The Following User Says Thank You to AshleyT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vt2912
Old
Thanks Meter 132

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyT View Post
Is there any way to use Search Key by ultrashot on this ROM?
I tried installing the XAP, I see the option in the settings menu, but it doesn't work
Quick Launch works perfectly.
can you send me the "quick launch" .xap ? thanks

AshleyT
Old
Thanks Meter 23
you have a PM
Motorola C550 -> Samsung S300 -> Samsung SGH-P910 -> Samsung Halley S5600 -> Samsung Omnia i900 -> HTC Dream -> Samsung Omnia 7 -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Samsung Galaxy Note -> Samsung Galaxy SIII -> Samsung Galaxy SII -> Nokia Lumia 800 -> HTC 8S -> Samsung ATIV S -> LG Optimus 4X HD -> Nokia 808 -> HTC 8X -> Nokia Lumia 920 -> Nokia Lumia 925 -> Nokia Lumia 1020 -> iPhone 5S -> Nokia Lumia 1520 -> Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)

The Following User Says Thank You to AshleyT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]