XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

White screen protector

OP Starseed

22nd February 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #11  
Miramar
Thanks Meter: 229

1,951 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntwanL

I'm using the Otterboxone and its ok, no bubbles, no peeling and no effect on accuracy or feel. It does have a bluish wave when the screen is off but you can't see it at all when its on even if you try.
I agree I have seen some that feel horrible and ruin the phone but otterbox got it just right.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Did it come with your case or do they sell it seperatetly? I may check it out if it's half as good as you make it sound

Post a link please.
23rd February 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #12  
Flag Bardstown
Thanks Meter: 59

276 posts
More
+1 for the otterbox screen protector. Works well compared to the cheek ones. I don't know if you can get it by itself tho.

Sent from my unf#cked att sgs2
23rd February 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #13  
Flag Monmouth, OR
Thanks Meter: 73

562 posts
More
Mine came with the case, idk if it's available separately.

23rd February 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 10

231 posts
If you want a great screen protector, go with the SGP Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]:

http://www.amazon.com/SGP-Samsung-Pr...0006064&sr=8-1

Greatest screen protector I have EVER had. The coating on the screen protector makes it feel like you are touching the glass, there is NO rainbow effect, size is great (if you put it on right, which is pretty easy, it seems like there is no screen protector at all), no peel at all, and no residue left if you decide to take it off.
23rd February 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

78 posts
Wow! Wish i had enough money to buy all these. Still enough i just want one that can keep the screen safe, without bubbles, and is smooth... I heard the 19100 has such. Maybe i could use those.
23rd February 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #16  
Flag Monmouth, OR
Thanks Meter: 73

562 posts
More
You'd have to trim it just above the capacitive buttons since it had the physical button cut out

24th February 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #17  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mansfield Texas
Thanks Meter: 90

277 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadlord369

If you want a great screen protector, go with the SGP Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]:

Greatest screen protector I have EVER had. The coating on the screen protector makes it feel like you are touching the glass, there is NO rainbow effect, size is great (if you put it on right, which is pretty easy, it seems like there is no screen protector at all), no peel at all, and no residue left if you decide to take it off.

+1 best screen protector ever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
24th February 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,434 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadlord369

Another +1 for this - got it a week ago, and I honestly can't tell it's on there. With the Skinomi carbon fiber on the back (I skipped the side pieces), when I don't use a case, I still feel "protected"
Optimus-Prime
9th March 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
I havnet found any white ones. i know what your talking about. ive been looking for one too.

my infuse has it on it.
9th March 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 197

522 posts
More
Are there really any differences between a $10+ screen protectors vs the $1.00 ones?

My $1.50 for 3 screen protectors off Ebay work just fine. I hardly even notice it is there. No bubbles and it still looks the same as the first day I put it on (3+ months).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread