Before I did this I installed from the market and nothing was working so I uninstalled it (maybe because it wasn't installed in the file system, like when I flashed the zip)thank you chainfire
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Having an issue trying to get SuperSU up and running on my GNex.
- Installed from the Market.
- Launch SuperSU.
- Get notification that my binary must be updated, click Continue.
- SuperSU generates a Superuser prompt asking for root permissions, I give them.
- Installation failed !
- Relaunch SuperSU, get the "no SU binary installed" message.
- Launch Superuser --> Settings --> Update binary. Reflects binary version "v0.72:SUPERSU" installed. Can update it successfully back to the standard Superuser binary.
What am I missing?
On SGS2 running ICS, installed okay, opened and tried to update the binary buy this failed. but now seems to be working and managing SU permissions.
Biggest problem is when I open the app I get an error saying "there is no super SU binary installed and that it can't instal one. This is a problem."
when I tap OK, the app closes.
|root, super user functions|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|