FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] UI-One MIUI 4.0 PORT [BETA 1] by TEAM MAC {Based on CM9}

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
By fundoozzz, Senior Member on 26th February 2012, 10:15 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th March 2012, 04:18 PM |#361  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
More
FLASH THIS ON ALPHA 2b and this should fix the battery drain issue....

Battery Drain Fix

Report if it fixes the battery drain...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fundoozzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th March 2012, 08:38 PM |#362  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
GPRS still doesnt work right? APN cant be saved still. Pl tell me i wanna flash if it works.
9th March 2012, 10:47 PM |#363  
lokito15's Avatar
Member
Flag Pensacola, FL
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Does anyone know if this would work one the Virgin Mobile USA model. It is a CDMA phone and the first page just said GSM is working so I just wanted to ask before I flashed. I know data is not working but I just want to know if I can make calls and text with it on my network.
10th March 2012, 01:39 AM |#364  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokito15

Does anyone know if this would work one the Virgin Mobile USA model. It is a CDMA phone and the first page just said GSM is working so I just wanted to ask before I flashed. I know data is not working but I just want to know if I can make calls and text with it on my network.

Sorry, this won't work on your CDMA Optimus V
10th March 2012, 02:22 AM |#365  
Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundoozzz

FLASH THIS ON ALPHA 2b and this should fix the battery drain issue....

Battery Drain Fix

Report if it fixes the battery drain...

Will try this out now.

Battery drain was the only reason I flashed another ROM.

Edit: Phone becomes unstable after applying fix. Takes time to reboot. Hangs up at random times.
Usually hangs when going to Settings>Battery.
Last edited by mcapoy; 10th March 2012 at 06:09 AM.
10th March 2012, 08:08 AM |#366  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcapoy

Will try this out now.

Battery drain was the only reason I flashed another ROM.

Edit: Phone becomes unstable after applying fix. Takes time to reboot. Hangs up at random times.
Usually hangs when going to Settings>Battery.

What about the battery life??? Any improvement??
10th March 2012, 08:23 AM |#367  
Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Battery Life cannot be really tested thoroughly since it hangs up at times.
But based on the time I was using it I think it was a little better.

It does not eat up that much battery anymore compared when not applying the fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcapoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 01:46 PM |#368  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
How to download themes
Since the data isnt working and i dont have wifi, is there any way to download the theme on computer?
11th March 2012, 06:17 AM |#369  
jaibar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 566
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundoozzz

What about the battery life??? Any improvement??

I can't see any improvement. Left the phone completely idle and it completely drained in about 18 hours. For comparison, the previous rom was lasting 4-5 days in complete idle.

I'll look at battery stats and try to isolate the culprit.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jaibar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 06:28 AM |#370  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibar

I can't see any improvement. Left the phone completely idle and it completely drained in about 18 hours. For comparison, the previous rom was lasting 4-5 days in complete idle.

I'll look at battery stats and try to isolate the culprit.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

previous ROM!!!
11th March 2012, 06:43 AM |#371  
jaibar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 566
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundoozzz

previous ROM!!!

It was a cm7.x based ROM that I got from one of the threads in this forum, something named like icslunar (nothing to do with ics, just gb 2.3.7).

That's the only ROM I've installed in this phone (and the stock ROM existed for about an hour ), so not much field for comparison...

Anyway, I don't care much for battery life and I just like the looks of this ROM way more than the cm.

Alas, I now see that betterbatterystats is not working with miui, and battery widget only partially, missing the partial wake lock statistics, so I don't know how to check what drinks the battery juice.. Any ideas? BBS gives a short message about a service not running before giving an empty, screen.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes