FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Der Kernel] Trinity for G2x - Performance + Batterylife - CM9 + CM7/GB 2.3.5+ based

9th March 2012, 09:24 PM |#2561  
Klathmon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRASadPanda

That's not right? On both GB and ICS the voltage for 864 is 875mv.

Ya found out it was my uv program I'm trying to make that was writing crazy values to the table

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
 
9th March 2012, 11:26 PM |#2562  
Senior Member
Flag Johns Creek
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Chevy

Why not? I run 850mv for 864mhz

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

He said that the stock voltage was 1300.
10th March 2012, 08:24 AM |#2563  
Senior Member
Flag Johns Creek
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Post deleted.
Last edited by IRASadPanda; 10th March 2012 at 08:35 AM.
10th March 2012, 07:47 PM |#2564  
dylyxcore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
So I think I have found the sweet spot on the t15 ICS... I think it just needs more "juice" than GB; my lowest UV is 775 and it has not locked up for a day now... good stuff. Thanks morfic for making some badass kernels.
11th March 2012, 01:40 PM |#2565  
Klathmon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylyxcore

So I think I have found the sweet spot on the t15 ICS... I think it just needs more "juice" than GB; my lowest UV is 775 and it has not locked up for a day now... good stuff. Thanks morfic for making some badass kernels.

I've noticed that on my phone 750mv runs fine until the second core kicks on, so i set my mine to 775 too glad you got it runnin good for ya!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
11th March 2012, 08:18 PM |#2566  
dylyxcore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klathmon

I've noticed that on my phone 750mv runs fine until the second core kicks on, so i set my mine to 775 too glad you got it runnin good for ya!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Yeah I just posted my specs and what not on Hells ICS thread... a lot of confusion using morfics over there, although I find it just needs a little less UV and it'll run stable. Check out my post and see what your running in comparison to mine. Only been running that config for a day now and had one lockup when I put it on the charger, other than that odd happening it's been running pretty good.
11th March 2012, 08:19 PM |#2567  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Hey morfic, for the ICS CM9 kernel T15, I notice the 2nd core does not come in until 750mhz. Shouldn't it be smoother if the 2nd core comes in at around 1.2ghz? Or would it waste more battery?
12th March 2012, 04:19 AM |#2568  
Rafase282's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 326
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there a Extra Low Power kernel for the AOKP or cm9?
12th March 2012, 04:22 AM |#2569  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen618

Hey morfic, for the ICS CM9 kernel T15, I notice the 2nd core does not come in until 750mhz. Shouldn't it be smoother if the 2nd core comes in at around 1.2ghz? Or would it waste more battery?

All morphic kernels are like this. Its a pretty good balance IMO.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
12th March 2012, 05:10 AM |#2570  
I.R.Chevy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary, AB
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafase282

Is there a Extra Low Power kernel for the AOKP or cm9?

Yep there is.

Pin it to Win it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes